G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

mugmugmugmugmug BYE COMPUTER

Teeheeeheeeee Arashi fails at proposing!


Duh, my Matsujun is always the best. Damn cute. :P
I loved Ohno's proposal!! "YOU!! Marry me."
AIBA WAS.. (.____.) nande?

K anyway, today's Chinese paper was KE-RAAAAP.
(crap.)

English was aye-oh-kay.

AGEEK came over to mug and it was a total failure? LOL. Some mugging combined history others mugging combined geog. Me and Atiqah were the best:
COMBINED HISTORY, PURE GEOG!

Wuahaha. The AWEEEESOME triple humanities people like us. :)

Okay my break is over.
I really wanna carry on watching my Arashi videos! :(:(:(

Ah nevermind, must be DISICIPLINED, ne?

Time to shower and carry on mugging history!
  1. End of WW1
  2. Nazi Germany
  3. Facist Japan
  4. TO HELL WITH YEH, COMMUNIST RUSSIA!!

p.s. STUPID SCV CHANNEL 56, SHOWING HANA YORI DANGO 2 RIGHT NOW AS I'M TYPING. DADDDD WHY WON'T YOU SUBSCRIBE TO IT??!

And today's episode is the one with Ikuta Toma in it! :(

I HATE SCV. >:(

p.s.s. click on every tab on top! every part of my blog (tagboard etc) has a new icon. :P

No comments: