G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, September 15, 2008

Viva myself,

Finally got my earpiece today. Its SONUN! Its not SONY! Hahaha.

But I'm really depressed that it made my Arashi songs sound bad from my laptop. Ugh. Some cheap earpiece. Ah whatever, I'm gonna work during hols anyways and earn myself a iPod Classic with AWESOME EARPIECES! ;D

For now, I'm stuck with dumbshit. :\

Contemplating whether to go for sailing camp. Heard a lot of sec3s aren't going.

Ah whatever, why should I care for shits anyhoos? Like what Alex and Bev told me.. people who don't treasure my friendship aren't worth my PRECIOUS time.

And people who are SARCASTIC to me, like 24/7, even tho I am trying very hard to give in all the time and be tolerant, are even more not worth my effing dopeshit time. Got it? Their dogs aren't worth my time even more so. :)

Cuz this just shows how much our friendship means to you, even after 3 years.

Lets not talk about dumbasses who make my day sour, 24 hours, 7 days a week, shall we? :)

soshite cry for you,
soshite die for you.

imawa cry for you,
odewa die for you.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

-Cry For You, by Arashi.

I need to start studying more. And I need to get a new 4GB memory card for my PSP.
GERAAALD STOP HOGGING IT.

I can't believe Celine's mom's compliments for me when she saw the vids. :D ahhhh I feel so good. It kinda raised my confidence? Makes me feel more assured that this WILL be my dream career in life.

DOPESHITS! ;D

Going to The Heeren with YC Lover this Thurs! I think I'll be spending my savings tho. UGH. But I wanna the wanna wanna wannaaa... :(:(:(

ARASHI TIME TOUR CONCERT DVDs!!!!1!!!one!!11!

TT^TT must get them no matter what. Or at least Arashi's newest album released this year. Or at least Matsumoto Jun stuffs.

Teehee.



Quiz ripped from Jani's blog.
I. Am. BORED!

1. At what age do you wish to get married?
Idk. Around my mid-twenties? Hahaha.

2. Study hard or Play hard?
Play hard, babeh! :)

3. Who is the person you trust most?
Me. (and people closest to me.)

4. Why do you think you have not enough confidence ?
Because people bash my confidence dirt-low sometimes.

Doesn't mean I'm gonna give up on my dream, tho. So watch out, beeyotch.

5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be ?
I'd be in Japan pursuing my dream career (hiphop la dey), being like both of my inspirations, and seeing Matsumoto Jun till I drop dead cuz he's DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! ;3

Proving that nothing's impossible for a mere Singaporean.

6. What is your idea of a friend ?
Someone who stays true to her/his feelings and words to me, someone I trust.
A someone who doesn't make use of me or plays with emotions. :)

7. What is your goal this year ?
Pass every subject, make my parents happy, and earn more money by next year so I can really move out after my Poly.

8. Do you believe in eternity love ?
Yeaaaa...h..? I guess. :P I'm sorry I'm old-fashioned.

9. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do ?
BE LIKE DOMYOJI TSUKASA, living in a world of my own fantasies, or like his mom, making people jobless whenever I feel like it.

AND stay in Japan.
(joking about the mother part lol I am not so mean. *grins*)

10. If time were to unwind, what would you change ?
A lot of things.

But then again, the past is what changed me to be who I am now.

11. If the person you love is dying, would you stay with him/her or lead a happy single life ?
Stay with him. After he dies I'll stay a widow..
.. at least until Matsumoto Jun proposes to me.

(LOLOL HAHAHAHA ROFLMAO. *bangs a wall*)

12. What feelings you hate the most ?
Love, Confidence-less, helpless-ness, confusion, fear, depression.

3. Do you cherish all friendships of yours ?
Definitly! Only that people don't treasure my friendship with them.

And with that, I have nothing to say; except, ASTA LA VISTA, BABY!

14. Do you believe in love at first sight ?
Yes I do.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
My family, my friends, my goal in life.

AND MATSUMOTO JUN.
(okay I'll stop it..)

16. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you ?
Closest friends, family.. and a special someone I'll meet in the future! ;D

17. People who are going to be hated by you ?
I don't hate, I dislike. LOL. Yapadi~.. certain people who get on my nerves. *innocent smile*

18. Describe the person who tagged you in 5words.
She's AWESOME, she's AMAZING, she's CARING, she's --

-- GWENDOLYN NEOOOOO!

19. How many percent do you think you are in front of your friends ?
65% at least. I am really more reserved than I am.

But wait, I already AM very reserved in school now. So whatever, think anyhoos. :)

20. Do you think long-distance relationship will work out ?
Yep, I always have faith in others. But sometimes they won't work out I guess.

No comments: