G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, September 14, 2008

Boku wa Imôto ni Koi wo Suru the movie


Just downloaded and watched this movie that Matsujun starred in.
Boku wa Imôto ni Koi wo Suru.

:(:(:( its damn sad! Its about a love between twins that is more than sibling love. Matsujun is the older twin brother Yori Yuki and Eikura Nana (makes me think of Nana, the girl who came during the JEP) is the younger twin sister Iku Yuki.

Daaaamn sad. Its weird cuz I've never seen siblings in love before till this movie, usually its in form of books or something and not visual, but still super sad at the ending. :(



I don't get how Japanese movies/shows can be so short and yet so good!

This movie made it seem like only a week passed (in the movie).
Hana Yori Dango was only 9 episodes, HYD Returns 2 was only 11..

And now I'm starting on Bambino!, a drama series which Matsujun is also lead actor. :) teehee his acting in Bambino! is like his acting in Hana Yori Dango -- SUGOI~! ;D

Ah well.

I've been having diahorrea for like, 3 days already. UGH! Really scared its cuz of the mai pian xia (oatmeal prawns) that I ate. My mom had stomach flu after eating mai pian SOTONG. :\

I don't wanna have stomach/gastric flu! :(:(

Its only 9pm and I'm already like.. *eyes closing* UGH. mada mada~.. sigh. Wish there wasn't school tomorrow cuz EOYs sound like their gonna fly right past me like this whole year did. Only thing to look forward to is the hols! :D

But sadly, I think I'll be using the hols to catch up on my studies.
kujuu des! :(

dear myself (kimoi), kou aritai~




Uploaded this vid of Matsujun I downloaded from Arashianfiles.orgfree.com and the views shot up to 200+ in 4hrs. Wth! LOL.

No comments: