G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, September 03, 2008

YEE-YAAAA-TAAAA!

I can't believe it, but I'm doing it again..

Already said that you're tired of the one doing the planning and the things for them. You help them and plan for them for what uh?


Cuz regardless of what happened, they're some of my closest friends :)

Nevermind all the shit they threw at me. Its better to let go rather than harp on about it and cry every sailing session in silent, yes? :D

SELL YOUR SOUL FOR ROCK N' ROLL.
;D
I love random quotes I find everyday. Hahaha.

I hate apples with seeds (okay that's a weird sentence, ALL apples have seeds)! My mom cut until I need like 4 bites to eat one slice! :o

Had chem remedial today! :D everyone was so excitedly chattering about the class gathering + BBQ this Saturday! :):):):) dontcha feel zeh loveeee.

Had McDonalds' with Aaron and Qihua. Like omg can I vomit it out?

Ruixing followed us there to buy his dinner then he left. Freggin funny people Ruixing and Aaron are. Shall ask Qihua for the LIVING PROOF that both of them are gays who love walking under PINK UMBRELLAS!
(yes, the umbrella belongs to RX la dey)

He's just damn funny that I spent the whole trip there laughing like mad. x) and Aaron was scared of getting his hair wet so he leaned on RX's shoulders, and Rx was like, "ohhh there there, don't cry! :3"

LIKE, OMFG-ING FUNNY!


I'm REEEAL busy tomorrow!
  • going to watch movie with Ker and Eileen tomorrow morning
  • might go out with David and WF in the afternoon
  • going to buy iPhone with Timothy at night! :D
    (except, I doubt I'm the one getting it cuz my mom suddenly wanna reconsider)
Oh well. At least it'll be fun! :D
Always look on the briiiiiiight side of life. *whistles

Actually, I'm kinda feeling it today. :)
THANK YOU JOEY SISTER LOVEY!

for all your concern and love today- you really made me feel happier!

No worries, I'll be happier from now, and I won't EVER sound upset in my blog. (k if I do, don't mind me. I need a HUUUUGE attitude adjustment)

I'll be like the chirpy and crazy Gwendolyn Neo Yuan Qi of sec 2Integrity'07 who used to laugh loudly and not care about what others think, who used to be geniunely hyper, who's always smiling!

And I'll be the Gwen that you can force smiles out of even tho she has a guy problem, not like this year where even my little grin can't be seen. :):):)


Step 1 went well. See, if I take the initiative to make things seem as lighthearted as it used to be for us, it'll all be better. :D

Sec3 sailors, I really miss you guys a hell lot! :(:(

Infact, now I'm crapping with David about how its better to die in a cinema than to die studying. Cuz I'm presuming I'll be watching 4movies this week in total! *k.z.g.asp!

And how someone can ever die in a cinema without being noticed, only until they rot beyond words (and stink) 'till thou shall be founddd! (sounds all Shakespear-like)

K, shall talk to David some more!
We have a lot of catching up to do ;D

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO A BRAND NEW TOMORROW!!

No comments: