G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hana Yori DAAAAAANGOOOO! ♥


Yayyyyyayyayyayyayyayyay! Okay random outburst.
But today was fun. ;D

Sorry Eileen for being late. I really didn't mean to be.
At least we caught Hana Yori Dango the movie! (Boys Over Flowers) :D

You know Meteor Garden which F4 acted in right? Hana Yori Dango is the jap version of it. Eileen said it has the exact same storyline of Meteor Garden. LOL!

Sorry for the photos spam but I just think both of them are damn sweet!

Horrible(er) version of the Taiwan F4. But whatever, Domyoji looks hotter in the bottom few pics! (cuz in Hana Yori Dango the manga, Tsukasa Domyoji has CURLY HAIR!! D:)


JUN MATSUMOTO IS HOT. Ker and Cia, you must learn me and Eileen's way of thinking!! Omg la. I think Eileen's Hana Yori Dango madness has gotten me cuz I wanna catch up on the TV drama series itself. :o



Did I just make my point? :D HE HAS STRAIGHT HAIR IN REAL LIFE! Ugghh. They made him look like MICHAEL JACKSON in the movie! :(:(
(k I was the one who said that. I take that back.)

Lunched at Pasta Mania. Value meal are worth it! $7.90, ate Country Baked Pasta.

Went window shopping. SaSa is.. interestingly weird!

Met David, Iggy, Ryan and Wenfeng at Wisma Atria. "Meet us at the aquarium!" - David. Then I was like, where the f is that thing?

=.= without realising that Wisma Atria tore that stuuupid aquarium down, I walked two rounds around that stuuuupid level just to find the aquarium! Wtf.

I felt damn quiet again with them. Omg thats bad!

Went to J8 to get Quinnie her beanie (OMG IT RHYMES! :P) and watched Iggy and David have dinner. Iggy's dad joined us and me and David laughed like hell cuz Iggy's dad is damn funny and open luh!

Wish my dad was like that can. :\

David treated us to cab ride home, taxi driver turned to the street to Mayflower Sec cuz he heard me say 21 as 31. I repeated it again and again to myself when I got off and it REALLY sounded like "21". Wtf?

Aiyoh. I really need to work on our friendship again cuz the moment Iggy and his dad got off the cab, me and David were quiet thruout. :(

Ahh heck, I love the sailors like eff so I must try my hardest. ;D

Half (okay less than that) a Hokaido Dome from Bread Talk for dinner. :)
I don't care if I'm gonna starve. I'm just gonna anyways!
LOL.


No comments: