G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SUNRISE! Nippon..


Online Videos by Veoh.com

This is how you wake the whole of Arashi up, MatsuJun style! *grins*

Teehee he looks damn cute before he had his teeth straightened and this was the time he had his highlights! :3

He was damn goofy at the start! :P "the person sleeping inside is.. NINOMIYA-KUN! *does fangirl impresso*"

this is the funny Jun-kun. :)

(this is one vid I could never get tired of watching. :D
when they were waking MatsuJun up its damn cute k. "What is it.. Who are you??" "What're you talking about, I don't remember this." "4am? 4am is a time for sleeping... *plonks on bed*")

"yonji de neru jikan de.." :D

But ya, I liked the part where they all woke Riida (Ohno) up. Last part, FYI.
When MatsuJun woke Nino up it was damn cute too, when he took out Nino's jeans and Nino was like, "oda?"

Anyways, check out the time! I left my laptop on overnight to download the Hana Yori Dango Speeeecial-no! ;D idk why part 2 turned out to be sound-only.

And nope neither am I going to school today n_n

It sucks- I got up at 4.30am and couldn't sleep cuz my stomach was hurting like freeeeak. :\ tsktsk. Didn't realise it but after a while my maid came in to wake me up for school.

And now I'm having headache, stomachache (?) / gastric, and a bit of cramp.

Ugh.

Omedeto, Guendorin-san. :(


Omg majideh! :o
MY DOWNLOAD FOR HANA YORI DANGO SPECIAL PT 1 ISN'T WORKING!

.. oh. Okay HENG. They found a host to download from. *phew*
This bloody xuete takes more than half a day to download k!

Na..

Ja!

No comments: