G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today's Theme: Ohno Satoshi

Ah! I seriously feel like crying. TT^TT

ITS OKAY OHNO-KUN, ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT! :(

I was browsing Arashi_on@livejournal, and it didn't hit me when I saw the words "Ohno scandal", till I browsed Anne's blog and she talked about it. I was like, "MAJIDEH??! NANDE KUSO?!" and Googled it.

Its'kay Ohno. WE ALL LOVE YOU SO! :):):):)

Its so annoying, when you're so sad over reading an article and your cousin and brother are laughing their heads off at the PSP when you're at the brink of tears! >:\


Mkay. Studied from 10.30am - 7pm today with Ker and Eileen hons at Bishan lib!
Surprise, surprise. Gwennie can do it! :P

I GOT EILEEN HOOKED ON MATSUJUN'S SONG-
YABAI-YABAI-YABAI!

Hohoho. Achievement numberrrr 1! ;3

Met Peckkhee at Bishan Library! :D she kena shocked when I scared her. Teehee. :x
JIAYOU FOR YOUR O'S, DEAREST! :D

Homed after Popular-ing (LOLWTHFUNNY) and Bubble-tea-ing. Person at the counter was like, friendly-less much? :\ so mean!

My toes are freeeeezing now plzzz.
:S *chatterchatter*

Ne, I'm shaking my left foot like mad. NOT WARM STILL~~!


Just watched this episode of Shukudai-kun on youtube.
  1. Sho sang a LOVE BALLAD. Hahaha.
    (he got rap at first but Arashi changed it since he's awesome at rapping.)
  2. Aiba RAPPED. x) omg hiliarious!!
  3. JUN SANG OPERA, USING THE WORDS "6AM NEWS".
HAHAWTHLOLFUNNY.



Matsumiya (Matsujun + Ninomiya) moment! Effing cute dearies. ;3



What's Jun's way? :D



JUN STYLE DES~!
:D

OKAY, MORE OHNO SUPPORT!

Photobucket


OHNO SATOSHI, ARASHI FANS ARE BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY! ;D


Eh, I really don't know whats wrong with you people.
WAKE UP LA DEY. :(

No comments: