G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sorry, this pic of Ikuta Toma was too cute :P

"MAJIDEH??!"


MAJIDEHHHH~! Get OUTTTT! >:D omgomgomg. Ikuta Toma acted in an episode alongside with Ohno in this new detective show that Ohno is lead actor of! :o

(Ohno said he was some revengeful lawyer who kills or whatever to get revenge. LOL.)

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15476155Kr7Ep2ZZ
Click the link and see the end of the vid cuz infront is an interview with Arashi on their newest song, Truth. :3

Okay I gotta cool down..

ISN'T THIS AWESOMEEEE.

Whatever if it was Ninomiya in that show I would flip. But almost all Arashi members make an appearance in that show I heard, besides MatsuJun cuz he was busy filming another drama / Hana Yori Dango Final.


2nd day in a row I didn't go to school. Feels so boring.

Tomorrow we're having 8 subjects okay! Nandayo.. like damn wtf.
I'm gonna lug all my books tmr and everyone in 3Endeavour will collaspe of heavy book bag disorder blahblahblah.

Okay whatever I'm just exaggerating, if you're too sarcasm-deaf to notice. :)

We rock, we rock, we rock, we rock ON!
Sorry, the Chinese ver of that song's on Disney now..

I gotta wake up 2hrs later maaan. Just to eat my gastric medicine. Nandayo??! Bloody thing has to be taken 2hrs apart from other medicines. UGH. Majideh yo! >:(


And I just watched USO!? Japan earlier and now I'm feeling freaked out. Kowai yo..
(its a Jap show in 2001. I watched the episode with Arashi as guests :P)

USO!? Japan is this show that talks about weird happenings like ghosts, etc that happen in Japan. Sooo yup.

There was this investigation Ikuta Toma and somerandomdudethatIdk went to check out. Ikuta stood on the bottom of the hill while randomdudethatIdk stood on top, Ikuta gently lifted his hands off this bowling ball he was holding steady, and when he did, the BLOODY JGNHIUREHFRE THING JUST WENT UP THE HILL ITSELF!! WTF??!

Then they swapped places and randomdudeIdk released this barrell thingy that went so quickly uphill that Ikuta couldn't stop it and he ran away from it. LOL. :D

They even did it with a truck!! Ikuta Toma sat inside at the passenger seat and the damned thing went up the hill itself, without being driven! WHAT. THE. EFFFFF! :o

I love Ikuta Toma. ;D


Okay my headache is coming back so enough wordy-wordy post! :)
(I know you are happy. >:\)

Ja~! 11pm de neru jikan de.......

Zzzzz.......~


-------------------------------------

[EDIT, I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS!]

MY MOM GOT ME THE i-WEEKLY MAG WITH THE HANA YORI DANGO CAST ON THE FRONT COVER!

(squeals for Domyoji. MatsuJun-kun!)

I'm like the luckiest girl. :P cuz my mom was looking at this week's issue and when I told her its Japanese people, not some Taiwanese singer, she was like "OH! I'm looking at that issue now. Just nicely Aunty Cindy passed it to me. Its the one you want ah?"

OH MY GAWD. ;D

And I found these vids on youtube. Damn nice.



Flavour of Life - Utada Hikaru (improvisation). :3



Planetarium - Otsuka Ai. :D



My fav, Blue Mind - Hana Yori Dango OST. :)

And yesss, all the songs in these vids are from Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2, all the insert songs. :)

[/EDIT]

No comments: