G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, September 27, 2008

Like you weren't,

jigoku e ike! anta nanka daikirai!
DAI-KI-RAAAAAI. :(


I was feeling better.
Better, not pissed.

Till that. :\

okay, seesee, all the happy bentos. :) so cheerful. *grins*
and my Arashi songs are cheering me up, especially since the song now is "A.RA.SHI."




This is dumb, I purposely stayed up till 2am to settle things?
Hope I got my point across, cuz I should've slept earlier since I felt unwell after dinner.

Felt like vomiting and my headache was quite bad.

OMMJ, my headache's getting worse now. :(:(

And Ker asked me to go library study tmr at 9.45am! SHIT.
6 hours of sleep, I'm gonna die tomorrow.


COLORS AWARD 2008
/spoilt mood.

I wasn't in school today.

Ever since the History SA2 paper, I was feeling unwell? During the paper, was so tempted to raise up my hand and tell the teacher "Can I go to outside?" I was seeing black spots and feeling giddy. Yet I didn't cuz I felt so paiseh.

Today I couldn't even walk straight, told mom and she let me stay home.

I fell asleep and then when I woke up, I thought it would be 11am+?

But nooooo,
INFACT IT WAS ALREADY 2.20PM!

"OMG WAIT COLORS AWARD IS 2.30PM!!"

Chionged and within 10mins, I left the house. Then I got 10+ calls from a few sailors trying to tell me that Ms Cheng was so angry and didn't bother waiting.

Cabbed down with the guys, when I tried calling them millions of times? Major mood spoiler much, was damn happy to finally be a receipient. :(


ACS(I) was HUGEEE!

Their theathrette is like, 5 FLOORS HIGH! Okay thats the number stated on the stairwell. Ning said "This is only ONE of their theathrettes."

Timothy Neo, I hate you for going to such a lovely school everyday! :(
No wonder you're happy to be in ACSI's IB programme.

Was falling asleep, then Timothy called and told me Johnathan was there getting the award. I was like omg! and was suddenly damn awake, watching out for him.

Many softball awardees later and he wasn't out yet..

Suddenly, "Johnathan Neo -something something-, Raffles Junior College." and I was clapping like mad. Juniors still asked "Eh Gwen, you like that guy ah?" =.=

After the ceremony, went around looking for Johnathan. Couldn't find him. D:


Ji-m told me that Johnathan went around finding me too? Cuz when she knew that I was going to ACS(I), she called John and told him to bring me to their place after the ceremony.

Aww, ji-m's so nice! :D

But Johnathan said he went around finding me too, couldn't, so he waited around for a while to see if he could spot me, couldn't, and went for dinner.
Why you never call me? Aiyoh! :\


Back to school-ed, changed, and went opposite for dinner.
Something spoiled my mood, so I didn't eat. But felt hungry after that and ate.

Wasted food since I only half the plate of food.

Bloody sleepy now, but I really feel like studying more bio!
(exclaimation mark, exclaimation mark, exclaimation mark!)


GAMBATTE NE, GWEN!
You're studying so hard, please score better for SA2 and prove you're not dumb!



Isn't my dear Arashi so cute?
This was during a concert of theirs, btw. Matsujun should be the blue one! :D

No comments: