G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, September 07, 2008

Matsumoto Jun :D





I'm like Matsumoto Jun and Arashi's newest fan. Hahaha.

I heard of them before but I didn't know that Matsumoto Jun is in it. Haha.

Yesterday's class gathering was fun. And MUDDY! :P it rained and everyone got soaked.
Mr Lim GOT CAKED! :D yayyayyay! ;D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINTENG, ATIQAH AND MR LIM!


Bettina's response when I told her my goal in life was "Woah." Hahahaa. I doubt it'd be possible in Singapore tho, so yeah. :) I've already set my goal in life yay!

"ZEN WA ISOGE!" :D


This is damn funny! Jun vs. Jin. xD



I like the Jun- "Debuted: 7 years" Jin- "Debuted: 7days" part. LOLOL. And the last part: "Next to 'Matsumoto Jun' should be written 'ability unnecessary'." :P haha!

K whatever this is damn cute. Jun's solo (Yabai, Yabai, Yabai) in Arashi's "Time" Concert 2007.


:D



Jun doesn't speak Engrrish. x)

No comments: