G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, September 05, 2008

うるさいよ!! >:\

Its currently 6.42AM. I've not slept AT ALL. Why? Cuz I got so addicted to Hana Yori Dango the drama series and I watched episode 1-9 now. From 11pm to now. :\

Its like damn funny, cuz when I get all excited I keep squealing and throwing my hands into the air. DOMYOJI-SAAAN! ;D haha.

My nose is damn runny from crying so much from the last episode (yes, only 9 episodes in total!). DOMYOJI IS DAMN SWEET TO TSUKUSHI!! :3 I want my future husband to be so nice also leh. :)

This is dumb. I'm wearing my dad's oversized windbreaker, the fan (was) off and only one window was open and I'm freezing. And gawd its raining nowwww. :(

Very tempted to burst both my blisters on my heels now.
Stupid Converse shoes, I'm never trusting you again! >:(

Hee. Now I'm gonna find episodes from Hana Yori Dango SEASON 2! [; Hana Yori Dango Returns. Teeheee. I'm so going to fall asleep at Quinnie's birthday party later on in the afternoon at Iggy's place. LOL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINNEH DEAR! :D

Sorry that I got so carried away by my Hana Yori Dango that I forgot to send the sms out. Hahaha!


HANA YORI DANGO SEASON 2, HERE I COMEEEE!

Yep, this is THE way to spend the 2nd last weeknight of your 1week hols. ;D

TETSU WOMAAAAAN!
こん畜生~~! I need to get some sleep. The sky's getting blue.

No comments: