G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Math Carnival @ Ngee Ann Poly

Had the Math Carnival @ Ngee Ann Poly earlier.

At first it was just pure boredom then it became pure fun when we got to the newer building. Amanda's reaction when we reached NP was "The buildings are so old!" hahaa. :)

Most fun part was.. idk. Either the games+refreshments (they had chocolate marshmellow fondue for us! Manda and I went to get more. OISHII DESU! :P) or the Business game we had in their hall.

Their hall, btw, was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL. The stage was like, about slightly more than 2 times our school's stage size? Width AND length. So chio and innovative!

Me and Mel got B Logistics. Atiqah got B Neutral? (neutrals go around with balloons to disturb other groups' Logistics as they transfer the "products") Amanda got B Customer! DAMN SHIOK LUH. Stand there give money, make our Logistics members sing "ba ba black sheep" and watch us suffer only. x)

The 2 other people from Marsiling Sec who got Logistics with us were fun. :)


And surprisingly, WE GOT 2ND PRIZE! In terms of the money la, we did. Cuz production of the "shells" wise.. I think we would've gotten 2nd last-- we only made 4!! :P


Homed with Melody. When I got off the 15th floor from her isde of the block we stayed in (it connects to my block), the sky was beautiful please.

I really like my house cuz I always get to see fab sunsets and sunrises. :D

Well, ja! I'm gonna go shower and study.

3Endeavour, don't forget to study the chapter on Periodic Table ourselves! :)
(aww bummer.)


And the CARE talk we had this morning was a failure. UGH.
But at least, give us credit for it right? Even our friends in the audience thought it was a good effort since it was so last minute.


p.s. I WANT MY ENGLISH ORAL RESULTS SO BADLY!

So far no one in 3E got below 27? So yeaaah. I'm so nervous I'm the only one. Ugh.


yapadi.. sugoku bachigai na kanji ga suru, minna uwabedake de usoppoku omoeru. nande kuso?!

nanto naku..
.. あなたがだいすき?

おい おい おい!!! >:\
stop thinking so much already!

No comments: