G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, September 22, 2008

omoide zutto zutto wasurenai sora futari ga hanarete ittemo!

What do we do to deserve things we think we don't?

Teehee. Such a cute thing even when he was younger!
(maybe around 15years old? WHY DOES THE PERSON BESIDE HIM LOOK LIKE AIBA??!)

Trying not to spam today's post with Matsujun / Arashi. :)

You know what? I am so BLOODY PISSED OFF WITH MY SS PAPER.
I knew all the answers.
I had what I wanted to write in my head.

I JUST DIDN'T HAVE TH BLOODY TIME! >:(


12 marks essay- 1 and 1/4 page.
13 marks essay- =.= 4 lines.

Ah whatever, its over.

Chinese was shiok. Stupid Patrick! You'd better not anyohow do your papers :\

NEEEEWAYS, AGEEK (yes its finally ageEk again!! :D) came to my place to mug.
Except Ker cuz she didn't bring her stuff ne.

Most of us weren't in the mood to mug. Cia came over later cuz the kookoo head forgot to bring her house keys and couldn't have tuition! Hahaha.

Tomorrow the gang's headed to AMK Library to mug after eating zhicha at a hawker nearby! :D

Relive the old days. :) Ker dear why don't you come with us ne? :\


Dad took my issue of Teenage mag and read it. :\ he saw the advertisement for a hiphop competition and asked why I wasn't taking part. =.=

Then went to Studio Wu's website, and they're having dance battles!
Solo AND team. Shiok!
I WANNA TAKE PART NE~!

na, まだまだ~!


Saw the picture, cried.
Its been long since I cried. Like I'm a water tap dried out.
I'm doing so much for this friendship,
I'm tired! Reallyreally.
Our friendship's stressing me out.
I hope the sailing camp will patch things up.
Don't you guys know how hard it is for me to walk pass you baka people,
and pretend you're not there??!
Shinjiru koto ga subete love so sweet.

No comments: