G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Natalie Ngoi Yun Xi is so cute! And has a super neat name.
(sugoi ne~!)

Finally got to REALLY interact with my new neighbour's daughter earlier, and its so sad that she seems to prefer my bro more! D: first time a toddler rejects me and goes to Gerald T_T

She's one hyperactive kid. :):):)

Will post pics of her when I can, and her house is amazingly awesome. Her mom's super nice too! :D I think I'm gonna like spending time around their place more often.

After exams, tho. :(:(:(

p.s. Natalie likes to stand ontop of the living room coffee table (don't worry, its like below my knees?) to dance and spin around! Uber cute right? :D

No comments: