G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11 "happy" anniversary!

Realised today is the 7th year anni. of the 9/11 attacks while jumping around Yahoo! Answers.

Oh well. I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL TODAY AGAIN! Miracle. First time in like, forever that I missed school 3 days straight. Ugh, can't imagine how much catching up I have to do! :(

Damn cute! I think this was in the drama where the lead actress acted as a dude. The one I have yet to find out what the name is from Mel! UGH. I WANNA WATCH IT.

I love looking/staring/oogling at the last pic.

OKAY WHATEVER.

Found this icon of MatsuJun on someone's livejournal. :)

THIS IS THE IMAGE I WOULD LOVE TO OOGLE AT. Okay maybe not cuz I have way better images of him in my computer.
(except my wallpaper image DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HIM AT ALL HOW COULD THIS BE?!?!)


I will admit I love his smile damn a lot. Hahaha. And that its more fun going crazy about him than a boyfriend. I mean seriously, its literally stress free. :P

Feel like watching the episode of Hana Yori Dango Returns 2 where Ikuta Toma was in it. Can't believe I didn't recognise him at first! Hahaha. But any show with BOTH Matsumoto Jun AND Ikuta Toma will be a favourite show of mine.

And the dude who acts as Makino Tsukushi's brother Susumu is quite cute. Only his Wikipedia page's image makes him look like a girl. Oh well. He's a 1991-er. Eh- heh heh.

But sadly my parents are chasing me to sleep and my laptop's connected to internet by ethernet cable so..... T_T :(

I shall see you tomorrow afternoon, MatsuJun and Ikuta Toma! :D

And yay I'm getting new earpieces and a new memory card for the PSP soon so that I can use it as a MP3. Wuahaha! Time to upload all my Arashi songs and all my vids with MatsuJun.

Arashian files.org rocks my socks. ;D

I need to stop mixing up Ohno with Aiba and Sho. Ugh.


Well, ja!

No comments: