G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, September 29, 2008

cuz we didn't,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GENGTAO!
don't be so upset about not being able to celebrate your birthday properly!


Shall update, as suggested by Bev!
And shall NOT keep talking about Arashi / Matsujun, cuz people are gonna start getting bored.

Changed my tagboard's style a lil. :):)

Ommj. Stop raining please! :(
makes me have the slacker mode turned to "on".


School today was like, bloody mundane. :(:(:(

Only brought Geog and Bio stuffs, and Mdm Loh didn't come! So every period was like revision periods. Awesomeeee!

(I'd love free periods, if only OM Ng and that other lady would STOP SHOUTING as us, especially when Mr Prem comes, they purposely shout even louder. )

CME taken by Mr Lim today, so no PLANET EARTH videos with snails eating dead (aww!) fishes to watch. Buahahaha. Disgusting. :)

Went thru Chem stuffs and some mind thing. You know, the close-your-eyes-and-imagine shits? This time it actually worked. Made me feel so determinded to do well for chem, but see, when I got home with a motive of checking LMS for the Chem worksheeets..

.. here I am blogging. >:\
(frown and "WHAT THE HELL, GWEN!" please.)


I mugged bio till I went nuts.

I think I'm a geek-to-be.
(sorry, I just found that pic of Matsujun so appropriate! :P)

\\(O-O)// ommj this thing is so cute. I randomly thought of it.
GEEK COPYRIGHTED GWEN! Teehee.


Lunched with Ker. I never get bored of horfun, except this time I decided to eat rice.

Walked to bus stop and chatted with Ker.
Sky became dark and it was windy. 262-ed home and Ms Yeo and some teacher got on the same bus? when I was getting off I said, "Hi Ms Yeo. :)" and she was like, "We're getting off here too, we're trailing you! :D" like ommj. HAHAHA.

Started raining so I ran from the bus stop, up the little hill (x.x) and to my block.
I love the rain, just not today. :):):)


Last but not least, a class gathering pic! :):):)


OKAAAAY NOW I GOTTA START MUGGING CHEM SOON!
Can't keep mugging bio, Gwen.

:) GAMBATTE NE TO EVERYONE!
do well for this EOYs and enjoy the matsujun-damned holidays!

p.s. Sally darling, please let your foot heal properly! :(:(:(

No comments: