G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, September 19, 2008

Arashi ♥

Photobucket
Yay I'm super excited for the exams.

Weird, cuz you're supposed to feel jittery. I guess its cos after the exams I'm gonna go on some crazy shopping? :D
I'm gonna get..
  1. Arashi's albums and singles
  2. New clothes
  3. Stuff! :D
Of course Arashi comes first hahaa.

I like my new icon. Just got it today along with a butt-load full of Arashi and Matsujun icons. ;3

Sa, yapadi.. I've gotta save money. Hahaha.
何で糞. I wanna get all the CDs like ASAP! :(

Hmm, school's been pretty tiring.

Furthermore, Mr Lim's sick when its the week before the papers start. OK fine it doesn't officially start cuz there's a break inbetween but yeah. Thank God the chapter on th periodic table isn't so much!

I'm feeling damn confused. Why am I so nice to help someone when its hurting me instead?
Why am I going all out for a friendship, when currently its a one-sided thing?
Why am I so bent on something, when I know its impossible?
Why, why, why??!
Nande kuso!

Aiyah whatever la, let nature take its course.
I need to go do some exercise (getting fat alrd la!) and then bathe and mug.

Keep getting distracted, mug a bit liao go do something else. :(

And now, you MUST watch this x)



ARASHI COSPLAYING! Hahahaha.
How cute can Matsumoto Jun get??! xP
HE'S DAMN HOT AND CUTE LUH IN TH NURSE'S OUTFIT.

Nino and Aiba were damn funny.
"There's no one in this room, kazuko-kun.

..kazuko-kun kazuko-kun kazuko-kun kazuko-kun.

*Seh-ko* OHSHIMAI!"

To prove to you that Sho has got very bad drawing skills:



And a Sho's-drawing-vs.-Ohno's-drawing clip. x)


HAVE A HIP-SHAKING DAY! ;D

I love Arashi and their sexyness! :P

MATSUMOTO JUN,
NINOMIYA KAZUNARI,
SAKURAI SHO,
AIBA MASAKI
and OHNO SATOSHI: GA DAISUKI!


No comments: