G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, September 13, 2008

I shall not talk about MatsuJun in this post.. I shall not talk about.. x2000

Okay this post shall not mention Matsumoto Jun! :#

Decided to contain all my fangirl-ness to myself for this post; free you people from the misery wuahahaha.

Anyways, exams are in like what, 1 1/2 weeks? Damndamndamndaaaaaaamn. :(:(:(

And I'm still going out for dinner. Haha. With Celine. Whoosha! Its been a long time since we went out. Still contemplating if I should go for Rae's band concert at her school.

Before that I wanna shop for stuffs! :\

Basically go to The Heeren and shop for Arashi CDs, their concert DVDs like the one where Matsujun sang Yabai Yabai Yabai and walked in mid-air.. 2007 concert I think, Hana Yori Dango DVDs/VCDs.. And ohohoh! Slippers! Cuz my Ripples are like.. dying. :(

If I ever spot MatsuJun posters, I'm gonna jump off the building.

:)

opps.

K so ya. I just learnt the first paragraph/whatever for Hana Yori Dango's insert song "Blue Mind". :D damn happy with myself cuz tho its short, it sounds good already! Yayyayyay.


p.s. Yes Lover, you have the same birthday as Matsumoto Jun! UGH thats why I'm so jealous. Not like me ah, all the stars I have same bdays as are people Idk. :(:(:(

No comments: