G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

Yay Gwen. Yayyyyyy :/

Its like raining cats and dogs right now.

No dance today. Awwman I really miss dance D: Pam asked me if I wanted dance to start a week later instead of on the 14th, so I was like uhh okay I'm fine with it.

Fell asleep yesterday night at about 10.30. And I thought Saturdays were my absolute must-stay-up-past-midnight kinda days. Hahah.

But I guess I was tired. Was thinking about stuffs again and yeah. Doing the few Math questions were the ones that got me all fustrated.

Made me feel so lousy cuz I didn't know how to do them. And I guess I kinda vented my fustration before I went to sleep on an SMS. I'm sorry! D:

Guess I'm going to do more Math later. Heh.

And I'm level 37 in MapleSEA already! Hahah. Really happy I guess, its been a while since I managed to train that quickly and 37's the highest I've ever gone on a character. Usually my patience wears out after 35 D:

Oh well, shall buy my Moonlight, or go around hunting for it. I want a Dark Moonlight! D: most of all, I WANT A CALAF! D: any color whatever. I find the Calaf really pretty :D

Still can't decide what to get in AudiSEA using my A-Cash. Quinnnn this is your fault! :/

Well, shall go Audi after I settle my Maple stuffs I guess :]


Ciaooooooos!

No comments: