G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

Emu emu Gwen.. >600th post

I'm bored. And shall be emu for the week or so. Sigh.

I don't wanna get my streaming results can. I won't wanna look at it. Feels so PSLE-ish. Like I'm gonna go to another school and take new subjects. Ahh sucks.

And next year more problems are gonna bombard me D:

Ah! See Cheeteng talk about getting grounded, I think I would get grounded by Mrs Sidhu. D: upsetting to think that I wouldn't be able to sail. And I think I'd zhong panel meeting, AGAIN. Last year's EOYs I got into panel meeting.

No doubt about this year.

Going out to eat dinner with Quin and her mom and my mom later. There's dance tomorrow, and I haven't found a dance partner for couple dance.

Why can't real life dancing just be like audi? Or why can't I just auto have a partner instead of having to find one? I'm already so vexed up about my results all I wanna do is stay home and rot playing maple.

I don't even feel like sailing sometimes, but sailing's what makes me happy. And the same goes for dance. But nah, I really feel like rotting now. Cheeteng, you're leading a good life by rotting, you know?


How long ago has it been..?

No comments: