G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Math tomorrow! And after D&T, yayness! :]

I think my love for Korean songs and Jap songs are back ahha.

I'm not even listening to the songs in my iTunes. I'd rather come to my blog and listen to my playlist :] got all the SNSD and Black Beat songs.

Feeling really sleepy now. And its only 10.33! D:

There's Math paper tomorrow, didn't practice today for it. Haha. But then I think Imma stay up later and practice the exam papers. Its 2 hrs okay! D:

And I was literally jumping for joy after the Science paper today, thinking our last 2hr or more paper was over. But nooooo, there just HAD to be another Math 2hr paper! Yayness! Oh the joy! *sarcasm intended.

Think I did very badly for the Science paper today LOL. Its damn funny la, one of my questions. Everyone I told ended up laughing and going "Omg GWEN! Liddat also can!"

Question: What could be done to reduce noise pollution on the expressway? (its somewhere along the line)

My answer: (I didn't wanna leave any questions blank so I crapped my way thru) Extend the expressway (you can ask me demo, I'll be doing actions =.=''') or build high walls along the expressway ^^

I'm so smart. I think Imma pass with FLYYYYYYING COLORS! Gosh, how sarcastic.

Anyway, how I know I'm gonna fail is cuz when everyone was like, discussing answers after school, every question everyone agreed on about the answer (lets say they were discussing q.2, then they'd all be "Yah yah I put that for my answer also!" and everyone would be saying the same thing), I'd be the only one standing there "Huh? REALLY AH? The answer is liddat? Why?? *goes all blur*"

So haha, I think I'm going to fail Science. YAYYYY!

Drey and Quinneh loves came over to my place today. Went to MOS Burger with Derick, Yokeching and Christabelle after all the Science madness and excitement, then Yokeching was like "Gwen, isn't that your junior?"

Saw Audrey and there was someone sitting infront of her so assumed it was Quin and it really was. Then I was suggesting after the whole bunch of us walked around AMK Hub's shops that we go to my house.

Yokeching and Derick decided to go home and sleep while Christabelle decided to go home to study

And oh, I realised among ALL of them, I was the only one without specs! And I think I'm the one who spends the most time on the computer too :] miracles do happen.

Drey and Quin bought more A-Cash today! D: and went to my house to top up. Quin gave me one of her used cards so I've got like, 2 Lucida cards.

So blahhh la! Watching them go to the mall and buying clothes.

And we played Audi! :D Drey helped me become a CLUBBER okay! I'm a level 16 CLUBBERRRR! :D

And oh, I've been trying to solve Drey's Rubik's Cube. Its damn fustrating, I was learning from this video on Youtube. He has good explaination for the first tutorial for solving one side, but the carried on tutorial was uhh, lets say I can't get it. :]


Prettaye Rubik's Cube! Actually its not the real one la, Drey lent this to me :] thankyou babe!



So, all the best for the Math paper 1 tomorrow Sec2s! :D

I know I'm gonna do really badly unless they come out with a lot of questions on variations, simultaneous equasions and maybe basic algebra :]

My study table just before exams. Sticky notes with what chapters to study were pasted on my com xD prevents me from using it. But then they all fell off and tada! I'm on the com again :]


My 3 ultimate loves! :D Jiaxuan, Jiawen (omg she's so cute when she looks so blur!) and Jiaying

No comments: