G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 14, 2007

Boring two days. Haha.

Bahhhh! :D went out with Jody and Celine yesterday :]

I slept at around 4am the previous night, and woke up at 8.35am. Hah. Then played com. Audi-ed the whole day.

My dad wanted me to go to da yi's mother-in-law's place for lunch and to visit, since it was Hari Raya. But then I didn't wanna, and I was going to Celine's mom's shop later :] so I was left HOME ALONE for the day till about 2plus. Dad left one set of house keys with me. First time!

Went to Celine's mom's shop, which is near where I attend church service and near my dance lessons place. Been there a few times in the past la.

My hair then got quite messed up after Celine came, heng I brought wax. Took damn long to comb my hair down la D: haha. And took a while to style my hair. First time I styled the top. Usually I just spike the back a bit and tada! its done.

Jody already reached Bugis at like god knows what time! D:

I KINDA PANGSEHED HER! Sorry DiDi love! :] her smses couldn't reach me cuz where I was had no reception I think. Then when I smsed her from there, 4 of her smses came to me in one shot! o.o

So me and Celine went to Somerset MRT and took train down to Bugis. Missed the first train cuz too many people. Then the second one we hopped aboard.

I GOT REALLY PISSED OFF WITH THIS WOMAN.

She got on at Dobhy Gaught I think, then its like the train was quite crowded, but she still squeezed in. AND PUSHED ME SO MANY TIMES. STILL CAN STARE AT ME WITH THE "Wtf fuck off la all you people in this train cabin!" LOOK.

When we reached City Hall, the door was opening the opposite side of where we were standing. I was busy cursing off to Celine about the woman cuz she kept on pushing me. And SHE WAS SO STUPID.

I mean, if the train slows down it means its reaching the stop already right? And cuz there's two doors, if it doesn't open THIS side, it'd open at the OTHER side right?

She was so bloody stupid, she kept pushing me a bit more so that she got nearer to the door. Then when the train was slowing down into City Hall station, she kept looking out at the door, obviously wondering why we weren't at the station and why everything was pitch black. Apparently we were already at City Hall station, and the doors were just going to open.

Then she pushed people infront of her a bit more to inch her way nearer to the door with the kid. The doors already opened at the other side and people were flooding out and she was still stupidly standing there, staring out at the door wondering why its not open, and blocking me and Celine's way out.

AN ANG MO WOMAN HAD TO COME AND TELL HER "Err, I think its the other side.. -smiles and heads off to the other side of the cabin to alight-" TO MAKE HER GO "Oh!" AND TURN AROUND TO ALIGHT. Wtf.

How often do you take the train ah? Use common sense, please.

Alighted and went to wait for the train to Bugis. Busy cursing on the way. Missed one train already. Boarded the next one and went to meet Jody at Bugis MRT station. She was standing at the part of the whole walkway area that was like, curved inside, opposite the bank. So I was like "Jody Limmm? Oh no where's Jod! o.o" turned around and was like oh you're there la!

Bought bubble tea and walked to Bugis Street. Bloody crowded. D:

Parco Bugis was already damn crowded so don't need to say much about Bugis Street la hor.

Didn't buy anything, and it was so crowded. Decided to go AMK and shop. =.=''' less crowded, more space and more oxygen to breathe in there. Keke.

Spent the whole night there but didn't buy anything. Neither did Celine. Jody bought this dress thing that costed 39.90 from COSMOS or whatever I think. I saw a lovely box cap at 77th Street but decided it wasn't as important as clothing so went off.

Went to This Fashion with them. All the 3quart jeans there were damn long la! So didn't get anything there, too girly for me. :]

Went back to AMK hub. Then Celine had to leave and meet her mom to go her aunt's place cuz her mom last min called her, when she already agreed to go with me and Jody to New York for dinner D: PSK. Always liddat.

She wanted to go there also CUZ HER COUSIN'S DOG WAS THERE. I was like wtf pangseh us for a dog when you can see it all the time? -pissed off-

Went to eat at NEW YORK with Jody at about 8.30pm. Queued for a while and got really hungry cuz of the menus and stuffs. I didn't eat lunch.

Got a seat and we decided to order pasta. I bought the same thing the last time I came, and Jody ordered the same thing Quin's mom ordered when I came with them and my mom.

I ate halfway and was full D: it was white sauce can! Damn filling la D: and I still had this chocolate drink that I was going to have to finish or I'd waste $6.40 :]






The stupid kuku bombom guy who kept jokingly insisting that the drink he gave me was right was behind Jod. Can still tell me "The drink's on the way. But it took you quite long to realise hor. -laughs and walks off-" NOT I TOOK LONG OKAY. I JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU THAT IT WAS WRONG. JIN PAISEI OKAY.

Jody was the culprit of this! xD



Happy tackling the chicken I gave you Jody o.o


When we finished I was so damn full I wanted to puke. As in, literally. Walked around a while and Jody had to go home cuz it was late and she got worried. She wanted to wait with me for a while cuz she said I really didn't look well.

My stomach hurt la D: I think cuz I suddenly ate so much for dinner when I didn't eat anything for lunch, so it hurt.

Walked home. Almost puked on the way la. Kept coughing and could feel the vomit thing coming up my throat D: eeeeew. Tried not to puke as I was at the traffic light. A lot of people! Sat downstairs the green block cuz I couldn't stand it anymore. Waited a while then decided to go home quickly.

Got home and died. Turned on the com and died while waiting cuz I was really feeling like shit already. Then went to sleep when the com just signed on into MSN Messenger. Really cannot tahan le, rather sleep than die of wanting to puke.


Today!
I woke up and played audi in the morning, again. :] Quin was already online. It was about 9plus bah. Hahah.

Then we played together for a while and went to play NPC Battle Party with Jody. Played and earnt and lost. Earned more la :D haha. Like for 2 or 3 rounds won about 10k dens+ each :D

Bern came online. So did Belle. Played Battle Party with Bern, Quin, Jod for a while more and went to play one two party. Losed like shit :D

--xDecember aka -RiP-Winter came online! :D he talked to me and asked me if I wanted to play Beat Up but I was playing with Quinneh and the rest of the Mayflowerians that I often play with. Then he came to find me! :D

HE WAS A BLOODY MAIN. A MAIN!!! LVL 32. And the last time I saw him he was a NOVICE OR CLUBBER, ABOUT LVL 15? And that was 2 months ago! o.o GASP. -Kills Winter-

Quin was talking about her getting married in Audi to Drey I think, then Winter told us he was getting married to his audi dar today! I was like, tio shocked dao. HAHA. Then he invited me to go watch his Wedding Party. Quin wanted to go so he let her lol.

Went to play o2Jam with this audi guy and Belle. Belle was like "GWENNNN WANNA O2? :D" then the guy was like "Can join you guys? :D" didn't know he also played o2jam.

Played 3 rounds with them, Belle MIA-ed after the 2nd round and she was losing, then the guy told me quickly go back to Audi cuz it was almost 2.15pm and WINTER'S WEDDING WAS AT 2.15PM! Lol.

Quin smsed me telling me hurry go free seven. LOL. Got there and went to the room. Waited a while and Winter decided to start! :D his dar was GoddlyNoobs or something liddat.

They failed the first round CUZ THEY LACKED ONE SYNCHED PERF! D: then they tried again and like what Quin said, it got much easier and they finished it in about 1min? :D Everyone was congratulating them la. :]

GRATS WINTER KOR ON YOUR WEDDING IN AUDITIONNNNNN!
Loves my kor :] ahah.

Camped in the room for quite a while with them and Quin after everyone left. Then Quin left audi. Played a while with kor and his dar couple mode, then left.

Slacked. Hur.

Now I'm uber bored. Hurhur..


Shall go audi! Feel like playing audi lol. See if kor online :D And I should use my x2 EXP and DEN cards bah. Keke. Got them from Kor's wedding by observing :]

No comments: