G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, October 15, 2007

François Civil!!! <3

Decided to post before sleeping. I think I need to edit the previous post cuz its so long! Let you guys read till you sleep xD
So yeah, had dinner, watched the closing ceremony of the Disney Channel Games 2007 AND SAW THIS SUPER CUTE GUY FROM THE RED TEAM CALLED François Civil!

You have no idea okay, how cute he is with his super big hair :D so cute! XD to the left, to the left :]


Played beatup with kor Winter, then my com hanged! My char was doing this flying kiss move when the whole com hanged o.o and so did the song. Then Quinneh joined in once I logged back on. Jody then came online also! :D crapped hell lots la we.

And we found a new 4 letter word starting with F to replace fck:
"FATE YOUUUU. MOTHERFATER!" o.o

Going out with Drey and maybe Quin tomorrow :D hope we can pass by PCBunk, cuz kor's gonna be there. Told him I'd scare him if I go there. He's gonna spend the whole day there la! Rich la you kor xD

STILL CAN'T BELIEVE PAMELA ASKED WINTER KOR TO BE HER DANCE PARTNER FOR THE COUPLE DANCE CRAP D: now I might be the only one without a partnet? ) :



Requsted by Elie :] there're 4 more but they're like all the same, rather not post it.

Why do I miss you so much? I wanna stop the hurt inside. Oh baby please.

Much loves!
xoxo.

No comments: