G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 06, 2007

Tired but not tired.

You know, I'm like really bored while waiting for AUDITION KOREA to download?! The downloading screen thing isn't even coming up and its fustrating.

Finally found the link after Googling it since audi Kor's website is screwed. Then waiting for the download thing to pop up for like near 30mins or maybe longer.

Its 1.36AM hoho! ;] I'm feeling sleepy but I don't wanna sleep. Got nagged and nagged at by my dad but hahah I don't care. I feel like doing Math all of a sudden but my eyes are closing. Zzz.

I found out during Math tuition from Mr Phua the answer to that stupid pattern question. OH! SO ITS ACTUALLY ONLY 4(99/100)?! and I spent like 15-20mins on that question hoping I'd be right and its actually SO SIMPLE after Mr Phua explained it to me?! Wtf! D: super pissed.

DON'T MENTION MATH INFRONT OF MY FACE OR I MAY JUST EXPLODE. BEWARE.

Chatted with Ranice on MSN for like almost an hour la :] caught up with her on all the ATS stuffs. So its Ai Tong's 95th anniversary ei? Happy birthday!

Guess what ATS? Mr Ng just transformed you into a kindergarden with two gay pink pillars in the middle of NOWHERE in the school. Hah! Mr Ng, you're doing a gooooood job, keep it up dude! (sarcasm intended, and I mean A LOT of sarcasm)

So angry after hearing all that Ranice told me about Mr Ng wasting money buying some shit for the 95th anniversary celebration. Make the students pay for the buffet they didn't get to eat.

I got A-Cash, but now I don't know what to do with it.

After tuition at 9pm+ me and Celine went to buy some chocolate muffins from Q-Bread and went to AMKHub and got bubble tea :] then I poked in the straw before I mixed the milk tea with the strawberry thing AGAIN. Then Celine was like "Gwen, did you shake it?" then I looked at it, lifted it above my head, "Ehhh, no... AHH?! AIYAH WTHHHH not again! T_T"

Walked around, and saw that junior from council. Xun Hao I think. But he quit already if I'm not wrong. I think he recognised me, then he turned his head behind, saw me and like nodded his head towards me. Not in the silent-hey! kinda way. In this, omg-I'm-freakishly-shocked kinda way. D: HOW COULD YOU lol.

Then saw the couple from our tuition class again at AMKHub and we're like, oh lol.

Walked back together and by the time I got home it was 10pm plus? Yup. Then my mom was like huh you drink bubble tea le ah then no need eat your dinner la hor? then I didn't eat cuz she thought I said dowan. But I said "don't mind" lol.

Super freaking full la. Must eat 6small meals a day man! Increase your metabolism rate LOL.

Then my mom was betting with me cuz this Hongkong drama serial "xin hua kai" or something about a family la, then got another family the children are called "Kai Xin", "Cong Ming" and "Mei Li". Lol!

you kai xin, you cong ming, you mei li! :D haha. Happy, smart and beautiful!

And oh. This afternoon when I went back with Derick taking 262, I realised the whole walkway to the white block that was 2blocks away from mine was cut off with some metal bars and a rope connecting them to prevent people from passing thru. Wth?!

I made one bigggggg round, passing near the 13 and 88 bus stop I take to J8. Then I realised since the road to the carpark was cut off, I could just walk in. So cool la, the whole road was like mine la! :D

Can just walk in the middle of the road in the carpark and there's no cars there to knock you down and kill you. Whooo! :D

But I realised I gotta take in this scenery and blue sky la. Cuz once everything's done up, another HDB flat would be up at where those metal bars are, and the blue sky I was dancing around in circles on my way home today are gonna be pitch black and covered with cement and smell of gas from cars D:

I was literally dancing around in circles okay. Kept turning back to imagine and point out the old block that they tore down like 2 years back, the one with the coffee shop and the bicycle shop. Good memories.

The trees in the carpark are gonna be gone in a while. A multistorey carpark's gonna be built over it. So next time I cut thru the same area, I'd be cutting thru a multistorey carpark which is pitch black. Bummer. Sometimes I think the government's plan for building so many stuffs aren't that good. Now I don't have any blue sky to see most probably after next year. ) : so I was like, turning back and jumping around in circles in my lovely Crumpler as I kept looking at the sky then the empty grass field thats gonna be covered with HDB flats soon D:

I think Imma play AuditionSEA. Audition Korea's still not downloading. I wanna migrate there for the Beatup songs man. Even got "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne okay! No kidding sia.

No comments: