G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, October 15, 2007

PCBUNK! :D

Went out with Drey, Jody and Quin today :]

Met them at Plaza Singapura's Starbucks at about 2plus. Was meant to meet Drey at AMK MRT Station at 1pm! And yet I didn't make it on time, cuz it rained super heavily and I was stuck under a block for dunno how long cuz my umbrella couldn't take the wind blowing.

Then when I decided to just go, I walked under the shelter near AMK Hub there, then this guy asked me if he could shelter me across to the escalator to AMK Hub first, then come back and fetch his friend over. I'm nice la, so I said okay.

And FUCK. He was smoking.

Its like bloody smelly, and when he was sheltering me, it was more like he was sheltering HIMSELF. I got totally drenched on the left side of my body. MY CRUMPLER GOT BLOODY WET TOO! But okay la it was already wet.

When I got to AMK Hub, it was freezing. But I had to go to the MRT from AMK Hub, unless I wanted to get more drenched.

Then, the escalator at hub didn't work, SUAY. My feet were feeling like raisins, all wrinkled and shit. Got to the MRT station's platform and realised the rain got lighter. I was busy cursing inside of me.

Got to Dhoby Ghaut mrt and called Drey. Went to meet them at Starbucks. Got tempted by Jody's Chocolate Chip Creme or something and decided to buy it too :D $6.10.... AHHHH! I had 60bucks leh.

Then kor smsed me telling me he will come and find me. Then I totally didn't notice this guy was him, and suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and went "Mei!" and I tio shocked. So much for me wanting to go down to bunk to scare kor =.='''

We then went down to bunk. Bloody cold. My toes were still puny raisins. Watched a few people play. Went to the arcade beside it to throw away my drink cup and saw Yining, Ethel and Jasmine. Jasmine was bloody tall. Forgot to ask her if she knew Chuwen. Hmm.

Then Drey and the other 2 pangsehed me while I was going into the arcade, and they went to Carrefour to get Drey's FBTs. GAH YOU THREE okay!

Took a bloody long time for them to come back. And it felt so gan kor with only me and kor around. Its like we didn't know what to talk about so we went around watching people play. And watching this guy try passing his lvl 25 license to be a lvl 26 BACK UP! :] he already tried like more than 4 times, all fail.

When Drey came back the guy passed his license. LOL. Like, after trying about 10 times. No joke. And you should know how ex a lvl 26 license can cost you. Went to watch Quin's cousin play at her com, then kor got a comp so we went to kachiao him and he let me play beatup. Then noticed that there were a lot of empty comps so we went to write our names and wait for the person to call my hp.

Got 2 comps, at the sofa area. Coms 19 and 20! :D near where kor's com was. We were bloody noisy la, kept screaming "WTH LA DREY!" etc here and there xD

Drey won me in the first beatup game we played since I wasn't used to the keyboard, and we were busy shouting at each other since she was just sitting infront of me, seperated by a metal wall thing with loads of holes that was shorter than half my body so I just stood up and stared at Drey and we were busy play-arguing xD

And cuz I wasn't used to the keyboard being so squished, I couldn't play 140bpm DB4 properly and got damn angry. When I missed I would slam my hands on the arrow keys. Kor and Drey were telling me to "Chillllll!" Kor was like, "Mei! Cool down. Later I buy cold water for you okay?" I was like buy lor.. then he said "see if later I got cash annot"

Drey lagged out when we were playing the 2nd last round. HAHA. Then left me, kor and kor's real life sister who was using Pamela's acc. xD so he had 2 mei's there. o.o one real one la. Then suddenly he went "brb" and left me and his real mei playing.

Suddenly, a big bottle of ice water appeared infront of me on the table and I saw that kor REALLY went to buy water for me o.o then he went back to his com and typed to me in audi, "mei, drink it la" I was like o.o omg. KOR'S SO NICE LAAAA! :D

Played for an hour plus till the cost was $5.30 and I split the cost with Jody tho she played more xD haha. Quin was sharing with Drey.

Crapped a lot outside Bunk before we left, about school stuff. Then went to the mrt station cuz we decided to have dinner at hub. Sorry kor, the whole mrt ride to AMK you were kinda pangsehed.. :S

Took loads of photos before we left. Kor took bus home while we went to New York to eat. Then the queue at New York was long so Drey decided we eat at Fish & Co. The queue wasn't long for once, and we got seats quickly. Then Cheeteng came :] so, you're not rotting anymore ei! Hurhur! :D

Me and Drey ate New York fish and chips. Halfway, her braces thing snapped I think. So she gave her share to Quin, who uhh, only had 1 buck. o.o so she didn't buy anything.

Finished eating and asked for the bill. Realised this girl who seemed half my age was better at calling a waitress than we were =.=''' she stood on her chair and shy-ly went "excuse me!" and raised her hands. SO CUTE!

And then I went home. Heh. They kept smacking my husband, aka Crumpler darling. D:


The fact that I met you, is a miracle. The fact everything happened, is more than that, and, "all good things come to an end".

No comments: