G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

PRISCHOOL KIDS.

TIRED.

From the open house. Its like, the kiddos were OVERWHELMING. Its like, THEY KILLED ME- literally.

Went to ATS with Sarah, Adora, Donald, Jiamin, and dunno two other sec3 guys. LOL. Me and Adora were the only sec2s in the group and the sec3s were all talking about their batch's students in ATS at the time. So I was like, "Oh ADORA, those people behind us talking about their batch la. We SO LEFT OUT. Nevermind, WE TALK ABOUT OUR BATCH! -randomly lists a name-"

We walked there okay. Then Sarah and Jiamin they all damn slow. Me, Adora, Donald and this guy who's name starts with J were walking damn fast.

Got the *ahem* lousier classes for open house D: ATS really think so lowly of us izzit? Hello, I bet Mayflower's standards are better than ATS, thanks to Mr Ng. Bleah. We got like, 6G, 6H, 6J, 6K and I think 6K1. All the worse few classes, and EM3 classes. D:

Mr Tan was the form teacher of 6G! :D then I was like, "MR TAN MR TAN! You remember me?" and he was all "Yeah I taught you in pri4." then I asked "Whats my name?" then he "o.o nono don't ask me for names! I know I teach you before can already! Remember your face can already!" lol.

Saw Mr Low, and me and Donald went to say hi. I ran to Mr Low when he was buying food la. Haha. He was like "O.O Gwen! Oh hihi! What are you doing here?" then when he shook hands with Donald then he told me Donald was from AVA. Like o.o NOT EXPECTED!

Sarah and I kept looking for our bros. But nah we left just as it was the pri4 recess D:

I had to say the bus guide's speech thing on the bus and I didn't bother asking for the mic and Mr Tan kept asking me to move to the center of the bus lol. Then dunno why but the kids liked laughing at what I said cuz I made it sound funny. Then Shermaine was in my group!

But sadly, cuz she knew me, she thought she didn't really have to listen to my instructions when we gave them the tour. And ya, that killed me.

WHEN MY GROUP MEMBERS TOLD ME IN MY FACE THAT SAILING SUCKED WHEN I TOLD THEM 4857329142 TIMES THAT I WAS FROM SAILING, I was like damn pissed off.

And oh, CHUN HONG and SHITING were my group's other mentors :D Chun Hong and I were like damn tired when we reached the music room la. He had his head on the table and I was squatting on the floor like wanna sleep.

I decided to buy that pants that the dancers had. The 36bucks one? Cuz I really can't find any nice ones D: and the one they had are the EXACT ones I want, except the one I want is like brown. Except for I'll tie up the string till my knee length there.

Wanling told me to find online. o.o lazy to haha.

And oh, Sera got bullied by someone. Wtf. She cried and cried in the dance studio cuz she was so scared la. On Friday I shall ask how it went. Hopefully she's fine. D: It pains me a lot to see her crying so much just cuz she's afraid la ) :

Was talking with the sec2 dancers in the dance studio and they were busy cursing the bully. LOL. When Jiaqi and Sera and Nicolette hugged me Shermaine Chia thought it was weird. She was all "Err, your friend just hugged you?". =.=''' PRISCHOOL KIDS.

Still haven't told my parents.

Shall let them do the finding out then. Hah. And Edward thinks I'm doubly depressed, still. D: I'M NOT SOME DEPRESSED SOUL, DUDE!


But heck, who really cares? Two can play this game baby.

No comments: