G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

LAST PAPER TOMORROW GAMBATTE! :]

Really tired now. But nevermind! I'll still post :]

Went back home with Sally, Elizabeth and Derick today! :D hahaha CRAZY BUNCH.

Derick came to my class after the paper and was like, "So easy hor Gwen!" while I was packing. AGAIN, he (you pig, Derick Tan!) was only thinking of eating when we finished our paper. Then saw Elie and asked her to join us to eat. Supposedly I wanted to eat in the school canteen but Derick was like "sian le la, everyday school food.."

Asked Sally along too since we saw her outside class. SHE WAS HAVING A FEVER. Damn you Sally, drink your water la! D: they kept saying I was very fierce to Sally cuz when she wanted to put her bottle into her bag I scolded her and demanded her to drink her water :]

Then when she refilled her water with cold water I scolded her again. LOL. Then we watched Elie play the piano, and Derick was going on and on about his ER HU. The almighty! The best! The famoussss! :/

Went to Macs with them for breakfast. They kept watching me play Drey's Rubik's Cube la. Then I was trying to solve one side with an algorithm, then Derick was like "WOW Gwen so pro!" =.=''' just an algorithm, dude.

Quinneh and Drey apparently wanted to come to my house! D: but I didnt check my phone and by the time I replied Quin she was already just outside Drey's door xD

Tomorrow Quin says no matter what she wants to come to my house and bug me. LOL.

Kidnapped and held Derick's BABY for hostage. Wapiang la Derick you copy me can. I call my Crumpler my baby you call your bag your baby. Then say what my Crumpler is my BOYFRIEND CUM BABY CUM HUSBAND, and even THINKED SICK! o.o *gasp*

I carried his bag in my hands all the way out from Macs till the traffic light and he was all complaining he wants it back xD then Elie carried his bag till my house. So we were like, forcing him to come my house? But it was ELIE! She didn't wanna give his baby back xD

Played Audi for the whole day. Sally seemed bored and Elie REALLY strangled me when she saw how good I was at beatup, but I think my skills are pretty average. Derick kept saying me and Elie pro.

THE CHILDISH DUDE EVEN STARTED A SOFT TOY FIGHT!...
..And threw all the soft toys on my bed at me.

Then the Pooh Bear Carine gave me for my bday could bounce, and Derick found it funny so he kept throwing it at me over and over to watch it bounce back to the floor D: PAIN LA YOU. He said I'm girly cuz of all the soft toys! OMG I'M NOT GIRLY YOU NUBCAKE. :P

Derick went home earrrrrly, about 3plus? Saying he WANNA GO HOME SLEEP THEN STUDY. Then Elie and Sally went home at about 8plus. Stayed on looking thru Friendster etc :]

Walked them to the bus stop there, then saw this group of guys who looked gangster-ish near us walking to this block near my place. I kept turning back and Elie was like "Walao you wanna get beaten up izzit. Keep looking back. YOU SO SCARED OF THEM SOMEMORE THEN STILL TURN BACK. First time I see sia!"

Supposed to go ahmah's place for dinner but was lazy :]

Dad came back from Malaysia with this jacket... ugly. I didn't say it in his face tho, just said it was okay. D: Liar, Gwen. But I can't be so mean right.

Tomorrow's D&T! THE LAST AND FINAL PAPER!
ONLY 1HR! :D

And Justin the TALLevilbeanpoleperson says its the ONLY subject I can score in, and I don't even need a textbook (didn't buy mine :]) so he said I GEI KIANG. o.o whadda? Haha you evilbeanpole :]

Really tired. Elizabeth might be joining me for dance class! YAYNESS! :D

And oh, after tomorrow, I'm so gonna go shopping.

Lets go GAP, I need hiphop clothes or Maqrius will kill me. And oh, I didn't even find a partner for Couple Dance, which Maqrius is gonna teach us this Sunday D:

I NO WANT COUPLE DANCEEEEY! D:


Its always me. I'm tired of all this. Nontheless, you'll always be on my mind
Cuz its nobody but you.

No comments: