G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, October 05, 2007

Hmm. Been really lazy to post the past few days. Haha.

I changed my blog's imeem music playlist. I doubted anyone liked listening to those songs for Popping anyways. Hahah. And oh, the first song is Into The New World, by So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD, Girl's Generation, shao nu shi dai), the group HYOYEON'S with! :D

Took Literature and Math paper 1 today! D:

Killers. My fingers hurt now la, even tho we took the Lit test paper first. I can't believe how littler I wrote for the last section. Please la, 3 sections, each 25marks. And the time given was only 1hr 30mins!

Then break from 9.45-10.00pm. Went to canteen and practised Math. Then I remembered I couldn't remember the formulaes for volume of sphere, cylinder, etc, surface area of these too. So Kerrie was busy getting me to remember them before I stepped into class. Thanks babe! :D ♥

Went back to class and got ready for the paper. 2hr 30mins! D: when the invigilator told us to take 5FIVE pieces of foolscap paper each, I could literally hear the whole class gasping la. Its like, 5pieces of foolscap paper? 2hr 30mins? WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.

Surprisingly the start of the paper was hard for me, when its all those easy-to-others questions. The back was not too bad. I didn't know why but I suddenly knew how to do probability! I had totally forgotten about it okay. Haha.

Before the paper I was so nervous la. Joey was busy getting me to cool down while the paper was being handed out. I think I even took my flexi curve and kept grabbing it damn hard. Went all out of shape haha. Then I almost cried! D: had tears just didn't flow. Emotional shit la me haha.

I really must do well for Math this time. Prove to everyone who thinks I suck at Math and that I don't bother practising. I did okay! Just that I'd always blank out before the paper starts.. D:

I MISSED OUT ONE WHOLE MARK-GIVEAWAY QUESTION.
Oh dang!

Before handing in the paper I was looking thru the question number to organise my paper and put it in order before tying it up. Then I was slowly counting down as I flipped thru the paper... "10, 9, 8, 7...6, 5, 4, 2, eh? 4, 2? OMG." then came "WHERE'S QUESTION 3?! OMG!" when I checked the question paper and realised I left question 3 out.

The questions in 3 were bloody easy. I think I missed it out cuz I was quite nervous while doing the rest of the questions behind and infront of it la D: upset.. it totals up to 12marks for question 3 cuz of the parts. 3a, b part i, b part ii. All 12marks.

Sigh. Nothing to say la. Hahah. They were questions like factorise (was it?) a4-b4, 3t2=12. 3b part ii I forgot already.

I brought my Crumpler to school for the first time yesterday. Today's the second day. Its pretty! :D

Almost 10people tried to attack my bag D: MY POOR BABY! Aww man! Hahah.

First, after duty when we were getting ready to pass the latecomers board to OM Ng (duty with Serene :]), Yokeching screamed from the other end "OMG GWEN YOU BOUGHT A CRUMPLER?!" I don't know how she knew it was my bag, but I guess cuz I always bring my backpack.. so yeah. Hahah.

Then she threatened to drop it on the floor lol. But she won't dare to la! :D haha. So she didn't. She said my bag was damn chio tho :D

Then after waiting for Derick and Sally while they were handing in their SL Overseas Expedition form to Ms Chew, we were walking back to the canteen cuz Derick and Yokeching went to get their bags, Ryan was going for PE. And all PE classes had to take a 2B pencil down for their PE survey.

And RYAN THREATENED TO DRAW ON MY BAG WITH HIS PENCIL!

He almost did okay. Depressing. I was busy screaming while he went "Wah Crumpler so what? Got Crumpler then big meh?!" and kept trying to draw my dearest Crumpler! D: so did dunno-who. Someone else was with him la.

Then when I got back to class its like, Alex, some others, were going "Wah Gwen your Crumpler damn nice laaaa!"

After recess, I saw Quinneh and Drey and Belle, then they were like saying they would go to my class to take my Crumpler away. I didn't believe them, AND THEY REALLY DID TAKE IT.

Made me chase after them from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor, I was slowly walking with Kerrie they all when Derick went "Eh Gwen Sally calling you leh." then Sally "GWENNNN!" and pointed towards 2E. And the 3 culprits were there with my darling baby! D:

Then when I got it back from Drey she said she dropped it once and I screamed and kept dusting it. Then rushed back up to the 2nd floor with it again haha.

People said I carried my Crumpler like I was carrying a baby o.o some said it today also. LOL.

It touched the classroom floor today! D: sadddd. Cuz we had to put our bags infront of the class before we took the paper. And Shanai let me put my bag ontop of hers for both the papers, then cuz I took my bag later after Math, I realised it was on the floor. D: not dirty but I BET IT STILL IS.

Later I'm having Math tuition. I've got Math tuition and a lovely red Crumpler to bring :D hahahahahahaha so showoff luhs! :D Celine wants to see it anyway cuz she doesn't know which one I got :] hehe!

Justin Law you evilbeanpoleperson, my bag's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY prettier and chio and nicer than YOURSSSS! ;]

No comments: