G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, October 26, 2007

FAREAST PLAZAAAA & BAGGY CARGOS

YAYNESS!
FINALLY GOT THE PANTS I WANTED FOR HIPHOP! :]

Its at the shop Jiaqi showed me. The one where all the sec3 seniors got their pants. Infact I got the same one as them. o.o Wanted to get half jacket and a pink racerback shirt at the basement to match my pants but didn't. BO LUI!

Saw a lot of pretty NIKE DUNKS AND NIKE CORTEZ! Omg so pretty. I wanna drag my mom to Far East D: got a lot of things I want and need.

HAHAHAHA MAQRIUS! YOU HAVE NO REASON TO SCOLD ME FOR NOT DRESSING LIKE A HIPHOP DANCER! :D finallyyyyyy! But you CAN scold me for not bringing a partner for couple dance la. I still can't find one. Oh bummer.

And oh,
TODAY'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!
D: AND :D

Got report books back. Hmm. Only an A. For ART. Hah I knew I could depend on art. But heck 72 for art is like chao lan D:

After school went to Elie's place and played with her piano-ish keyboard. She changed and stuffs and we left to meet Jiaqi at the bus stop. PAISEH QI DARLING! We were like 30mins late? Jiaqi said she almost fell asleep D:

Walked to the bus stop that has buses to Qi's house and waited. And Jiaqi gave Elie this card thingy for a free dance session the whole day! LIKE OMG. :D She said Winteng would pass to me one too. :] thanks Winteng darl! :D

Jiaqi got changed, wearing a KIDDY ATTIRE! :] RED MICKEY MOUSE TEE, WHITE PRI5-LIKE SHORTS WITH A FLOWER AND A BAG WITH TEDDIEBEAR PRINTS! :] and we took a bus to my place. Jiaqi was the kiddo! ;]

We spent a heckofa long time at my house la. Supposed to be I bathe and we go out for lunch. But end up my maid made SUSHI so we ate at my house, and I bathed at about 3pm when I should've at 1pm =.= JIAQI KEPT TAKING SNEAK PICS WHEN ME AND ELIE WERE TIDYING UP OUR HAIR ETC! xD

Took a bus to Far East. Got really sleepy- its like damn sian can. MRT would've been faster but Elie didn't wanna take MRT D: ahha.

Jiaqi fell asleep when we were almost there. And her head was like on my shoulder the whole time. So sweeeeet! :D got to Far East and woke her up. Bought bubbletea and went to shopppp! :D

The pants were okay for Medium but it was just nice, so I got L as it was wayyyyy baggier :] super chio pants. Infact, everything on Far East's fourth floor's SUPER CHIO! :D haha. First time I shopped in other levels than Far East's basement o.o

Elie loves boots! Jiaqi loves Little Miss tees! I love baggy cargos and chio Nike Cortez! :]

Jiaqi went home, so me and Elie walked around and around Far East for a while. Elie got this half jacket that I wanted, and then I saw this pink racerback that would've gone real nicely with the half jacket and the pants but the racerback shirt only came with a cashmiere or whatever D: and it was 30bucks together D:

Went to AMK's Sumo House for dinner. Bought the usual. NICE! And went to the arcade after that :] super long time since I went to Jubilee's arcade, since I was like studying for exams :]

And Elie might join my tuition! Yayness :]

Went home at around 10plus. When I got home I was all tired, and the moment I ploofed on my bed my parents came home. They saw the earrings I wore and the belt Elie lent me to go with the pants I wore out today and my dad was saying I've grown up. Like uhh, whatthe? LAMEEE.

Tired. The fan's blowing wind into my eyes.

Pics from the last day in 2INTEGRITY 2007 will be up soon :]

Will miss the guys. I wonder which class my fate would take me to.
Hopefully not 3D. I'd die taking POA.

No comments: