G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

Maple, maple, maple.

Okay now I'll blog about today (Friday).

Had E-learning, so all the sec1s and 2s stayed home. The sec4s and 5s have already finished school, so the only level in school today was the sec3s.

How cool is that la. You have practically the whole school to your level only :D

Woke up and told my maid "Today I have school leh! Why never wake me up?" and she fell for it. Hahah.

Watched my bro play the lvl 80 Hermit in Aquila that Yeowloong hacked. Or, got. From a friend(?). Then I took over. I've changed my mind, Imma be a hermit instead of a bandit-sin! :] herMITS (I kept typing hermints) are fun.

Played maple the whole day since I accessed the e-learning thing the previous day at 1am plus when Kerrie told me Mrs Ess already uploaded it. Ours had to be presented in class during the next thinking skills period.

So yeah I literally played maple the whole day, butt getting numb :]

Played my thief in Bootes. Then later I played with Justin and Cheeteng. Ahh Cheeteng you pro la! 2nd job adv already. Grats! :D jyjy to me and Justin I guess =.=''' hahaha. And I'm the slowest among the 3 of us can! D: hahah.

Silly Justin, PQ also he can watch soccer. Leader somemore. Grr. Missed the PQ slot cuz of you la hor xD haha. Joking la. But ya, cuz of that I didn't do PQ. Heh. Then went on to completing more quests after training at land of wild boar with them.

Haven't been touching audi in a 3243243241124 days! LOL.

Now level 26 in maple! Jyjy Gwen lol. Must catch up with the other two, who, apparently play maple MORE than me. :S

THANK YOU CHEETENG FOR THE THROWING STARS THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET. Haha. Nice senior o.o

Can't wait for open house. Mrs Sidhu said that since I was usher, I would most probably have time to go help out the sailing booths at the CCA booths :D so excited.

IF I do end up taking Aitong, I MUST TAKE CLASS 6C (Ranice, Weisze and Nicole's class :D) and then pull them to sailing. Already talked a lot about sailing to Ranice in the past :D

No comments: