G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 13, 2007

TEHBING GANG LOVEEES.

Back from the Tehbing gang outing at like, 11pm! :D

TOMORROW I'M GOING SHOPPPPPPIN' WITH CELINE AND JODAYE! :] whooo!

Spent a lovely rainy day at Pasir Ris park. The beach.

Met them at around 1.20pm at the bus stop opposite Bishan Park. Again, I was the last one there lol. Derick was nice enough to wait for me at the bus stop! :D Thank you and sorry dude :] got off the bus, saw a mayflowerian o.o WHAT'S HE DOING IN SCHOOL? A sec 3 guy.

Wanling, Winteng, Derick, Nic and Maruay were there under the block, so we went to find Lianyi and Welly and Sally together. They went Sheng Siong buy something to eat for the day I guess.

Bought loads of potato chips! And fizzy drinks. Went back to school there to take a bus to Pasir Ris. Crapped a whole load on the bus. We had to make the full use of a councilor gathering when we're not in school uniform and tie okay! ;]

Talked about random stuffs like ghosts. Err, spooky. They wanna go to red house one day leh omg! As in, not go in la duh. THEY KEPT STICKING TO THAT TOPIC LA OMG I'M FREAKED OUT.

Got to Pasir Ris interchange and went to White Sands mall. We decided to eat there before going down to Pasir Ris Park! :D ate at the foodcourt upstairs.

Lianyi got some Korean maggienoodle looking thing, Welly also got some Korean food, Wanling went to More Than Words and got this Japanese chewy sweet and me and Derick got JAPANESE FOOD! :D

While talking, I don't know how the topic of guys masturbating came up. I think cuz we were talking about how Likiong said he walked past this room the councilor Aaron was in, and saw him masturbating. Oh wth!

Then Lianyi apparently became all curious. And then.. uhh. She was asking a lot of questions. HAHA. And apparently, we all died cuz she's so tian zhen, innocent! But she was like damn straightforward la, and the table we sat at was apparently not an all-girls table. Derick and Welly were at our table xD hahahahaha.

Went to take bus 403 to Pasir Ris park. Carried on with the topic of uhh. Ghosts.

Got there and found this table to sit at and chat. Carried on with the ghost story liang lao shi told the class one day during Chinese. Then we opened up the potato chips and drinks and started eating :]

Took loads of nice pics. Apparently Pasir Ris doesn't have nice views of the sunset D:

Played at the beach for a while. Winteng found 2 crabs! Small ones. One was quite big! Then Derick, Wanling and Sylvia came back from buying ice with bikes o.o there was no ice! D:

Lianyi the NU ZHU JIAO :D left at around 6pm D: awwman! Lianyiiiiiiii. ) : haha. She had to watch her sister perform some indian dance thing at Tampines library. Then we took some group shots with my camera balanced on the 1.5 litre drink bottle =.=''' hahahaha.

While some went to cycle and some sent Lianyi to the bus stop, me and Winteng sat at the BBQ table thing chatting about her problems. Aiyoh girl! Must be strong okay! :]

Then when they came back we moved to sit at the breakwater kinda wall and sat there talking, facing the sea. I missed my chance to scream. Told Drey before I wanted to come to the beach with her and scream.

There were people around la, so I didn't scream. Winteng screamed tho. Sigh. Talked about problems we have. Thanks Winteng for being around me, I really needed the company that time I guess :]

Sally returned and told me that Derick, Welly and Nic went to play at the spider web things there. Never ask me D: I loved playing at that part of Pasir Ris park when I was younger. Miss the place D:

They came back cuz it was gonna rain. Me and Wanling saw lightning! LOL. Like camera flash liddat o.o haha. Then we returned the bikes and took a bus back to the interchange. Made a lot of noise and went crazy and said bye to the bus driver. He was like, laughing at us la! LOL.

Winteng, Welly and Nic went home. Me, Wanling, Sylvia, Sally and Derick went to eat at Macs. :] haha. Gayyyyyy O.O

Went to the ARCADE at White Sands mall! :D played a few rounds of Drummania. MISSED THE GAME LIKE HELL. COULDN'T WAIT TO PLAY! ;] and then we played the DANCING GAME with the 4 arrows. At first I missed like shit but got it, and started playing quite well.

I think when I go back to the arcade at Jubilee I'll play the dance machine there :] provided its in good condish and theres no one there :D hahaha.

Played there till about 9.50pm and left to take bus 88 back home. Talked loads of crap on the bus again! The ride took like 45mins la. Walao killer. But it felt like a short time cuz we were making a lot of noise and chatting :D














Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away

No comments: