G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, October 25, 2007

5HRS AT THE COFFEESHOP.

Sian. I'm super tired. Haha. Went to the coffee shop across school with sailors- David, Ryan, Aaron and Ningxin. :] we only wanted to go there for dinner but we ended up chatting till like 11 plus?

Infact, I JUST got home.

We kept laughing while eating dinner, thanks to Ryan and all his bangla talk =.= like wth, me and Ningxin had a hard time eating cuz we were laughing so hard.

And I took out Ryan's phone batt, and when you put the batt back in you have to key in the PIN thing, and I purposely anyohow key in till it tio PUK! Then he had to call the Singtel people for the code to unlock his phone :D

Stayed there from 7plus till 11plus. David cabbed back so me and Aaron followed him since it was on the way :] Ningxin sat on the road leh! :D hahaha. She dared me to but then I saw a few cars so I was like eeyer cannot try sitting on the road. xD

Okay I just showed the options form to my parents.

Didn't really say anything, just passed it to my mom, told her I got the streaming stuffs back yadayada and went back to my room. No time for her to say much. Apparently, THEY DON'T KNOW A SHIT ABOUT STREAMING. Like, THERE ARE INSTRUCTIONS THERE FOR YOU TO READ?

And I think my dad wants me to accept my fate, go to 3D. Thinking I've done only bad enough to go there huh. Must be, he always looks down on me. Infact, all he wants to see are my results. He thinks I've done really badly, or, he's indirectly implying that. Cuz all he asked for was my report book and that he wants to wait and see my results.

So yeah. He looks down on me. ITS OKAY DAD. There's still the brother. Place all your hopes on him then. He'll do MUCH better than me.

Anyway, I kinda expected this from my parents. Especially my dad, since he's always the one who thinks and complains I've not been studying. So whatever, I don't care. I don't talk to my parents anyway.

Hmmm today's training rocked! :D The wind was outrageously good today, but I doubt it was as strong as Tuesday's D: bummer. But I didn't sail on Tuesday so I don't know.

My positions for the practice races were- 7, 5, 6. :DD -BIG GRINS- okay the last one we sailed to Bedok buoy and then back to shore so I counted from there. Drey you PRO KIA! Sail so fast. Even Aunty Yvonne complimented you, saying the sailing to Bedok one you didn't have a good start but still WON ALL OF US :D gogo Drey! xoxo.

First time I complained about being tired hiking out during strong wind. Man, my stamina must have really dropped for me to complain DURING STRONG WIND.

Hello? I ADORE strong winds :D cuz I am "heavy enough to handle it" -Quin.

While heading back to shore, it was all the way from Bedok buoy leh. So we sailed downwind the whole way back. I heeled my boat a lil' too much and when I tried to flatten my boat, BAM! My left knee hit the front part of the boat, the black thing near the traveller.

D: I was like wtf! Reaching shore then I have to injure myself. Why not injure myself during the start of today's training? Then I won't seem so suay.

So the whole time I was unrigging I was baika. :]

And oh, a lot of people didn't come for training today. ALL BAIKA! :] Ningxin said its a trend for us sailors now to become baikas and to lose our stuffs. Lets see- Justin, Peckkhee, Agnes, Linjie, Jack, Darren and (I'm not sure if Mrs Sidhu counted her) Yuxuan didn't come.

Justin, Peckkhee, Linjie and Jack ALL BAIKA. Or at least we know, Linjie and Jack fake baika. :] but when Mrs Sidhu asked why they never come we all jokingly replied they baika :D

And oh! When going back to shore I was really near Weiming. Audrey and Cheeteng were 1st and 2nd. Cheeteng lost to Drey xD he was whatthehell-ing a lot while unrigging hahaha.

And oh, cuz I was near to Weiming I could see what he did to Ryan. Ryan asked him for water but he already finished drinking it I think. So he was like, "Ei Gwen, Gwen! Looklook, see what I do to the Ryan ah." then I was all confused. Then he said "He wants water right? I GIVE HIM water -evil grin-"

Then he filled up the bottle with seawater, called Ryan to come closer to his boat. Me and Nic were trying hard not to laugh la. Then I watched as Ryan opened the bottle, drank a bit, then he shouted "Oei! Weiming! This is SEAWATER RIGHT?! EI WALAO!" but he didn't drink it la. HAHA. Weiming said he saw Ryan sip a bit, then spat it out xD

Got back to shore and Justin Ong helped me take trolley! :D hahaha for once, the kind junior helped me :] haha. Then I told him why the trolley no air! So he go help me take another one and was complaining why all of us worry so much about the air in the wheels of the trolley. LOL. Then he was like "Hey I'm helping you over here lor.. never thank me still ask me what ah, go change trolley. D:" xD hahaha. I did thank him la. I'm a nice senior :]

Almost forgot to take my hat la! And I left it on another boat that was not put on the rack leh. Heng I remembered! If not it would've been gone D: so Ningxin said its a trend to lose things.

No comments: