G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Growing up ;]

Suddenly I feel that we're all growing up.

Like a few years back all that mattered were dolls and toys. Then a few months back all that mattered was feelings and studies. And suddenly, now, all that matters is getting a job o.o

It felt weird la, seeing me and Cia exchange friendster testimonials about jobs. Like we're actually talking about the JOBS we're gonna go for interviews for. Haha.

WOMAN, WE'RE GROWING UP! :D

And oh, being best friends is better than being a -sjhdaskhdwg- ei. Hahah. ;] (don't bother counting the number of letters and trying to fit in a word cuz its just a random number of letters)
Soooo, you're one of my besties!

I love my bestie! :D much loves boy.

Definitly feeling much better today than yesterday. Thanks Yokeching and Peckkhee for the tags! You guys are the best :D

For now, I shall look forward to a job and a suckish uniform and my new subjects for next year. Hopefully 3Endeavour's subjects. :D


These are the things I'll learn to part with as I grow up ;]

No comments: