G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thursday sucked, truely

Haven't blogged for like a day or two.

Hmm. I don't know where to start. Except that this week is extremely shitty. And you're not making it any better.

I'm like gonna go kuku papaya.

My results are shit, I don't feel like I'm doing too well in sailing, I've got problems cuz of my cca friend, and another two problems I don't wanna state.

Sigh. Got B3 for geog. And like my lit results, I needed one more mark to get an A2. And I kept flipping thru to find questions I can fight for marks for until I was so pekchek.

And Mrs David made me cry. :] she got really scared when I cried. Its like cuz I kept going to her to fight for my one mark, till when I called her again she pointed at me, used her sarcastic-smile-face, and told me "Gwendolyn, if you come to me one, more, time to ask for marks, I will minus off 10marks off your paper."

I was already damn pekchek and was literally desporate for that mark and everytime I went to her she refused to give me a mark and would find some excuse. So after hearing the "joke" she cracked, I went back to my seat to cry.

She saw la, as in, I think she saw my face getting all scrunched up and she went "Oh Gwendolyn! I was just joking. Can't you take a joke? Come here come here, let me see what your question is."

But I just ignored her and went back to my seat. Everyone in class was looking at me la. Alicia was like giving me the "What happened?" face. Then I sat down and broke down.

Thanks, to those that comforted me. Much loves.

I guess I'm just really stressed about my results cuz I really studied hard (except for Science). And Joey, Shanai, Eileen, thanks for your tissue paper. And Joey, LOL to your "proposal" to me. Funny la, Joey proposed to me using the tissue paper as the "ring". :]

Mrs David got scared and came to my place to ask me about the question I wanted to ask. She was all "Can I offer you some more tissues? Or have your friends offered you enough?" then, "Aww you POOR POOR THING!" when I told her why I needed the mark and "I was just making a joke, can't you take a joke?". But when she said "you poor poor thing", she sounded DAMN sarcastic.

Anyways. So yeah. I emo-ed for the rest of the time TILL sailing. I guess everything in and about sailing cheered me up.

Its no wonder I love sailing.

Its like everyone asked me why I was emo-ing, or depressed. Even my juniors. I guess I must have been really sad. Sigh. Oh well.

And a bit of the front part of my boat's bow is chipping off. I think its a bit old? According to Mrs Sidhu, cuz I kinda said the fibre glass inside was brown. But its also cuz Linjie banged into my boat while I was tacking. Its a small chip only la. But I should get it fixed before water gets in.

Worse still, he didn't apologise. I don't like it when people bang my boat AND DON'T APOLOGISE. Got back to shore and scolded him. Quin said out at sea she could hear me screaming at Linjie although she was damn far away from me. So yeah, don't you DARE bang my baby while sailing or you'd get it.

I was already feeling bad enough about my results and he just made it worse. David scolded Linjie when he refused to apologise and kept saying it was my fault. Then he was like "OKAY LA. Sorry la!"

Wtf. No sincerity. Then David and Ryan scolded him somemore xD

I got so pissed off and upset over the results and the chipping of the front of my boat that I just looked up and kept screaming and screaming and screaming. Heng that during this training session not many people came. 2 guys were BAIKA-ED! Peckkhee MIA-ed.

So yeah. I just kept screaming. I couldn't tahan already. I feel so freaking stressed out. Aunty Yvonne was there la :X sorry.. but yeah. David asked me to kick Ryan's hiking pants, so Ryan put it on his legs and told me "woi don't kick so hard hor!" and I just kicked it. And started laughing cuz Ryan was like damn funny. Thanks guys.

My dad's car was fixed and I didn't know. Haha. My mom and bro jogged around my school and were waiting for me after sailing. And I didn't know. LOL. She was talking to Quin's mom.

And Quin was eating in the van again. Was hungry so she gave me a mouthful of her rice :] thanks quinneh <3

AND PLEASEPLEASE LET YOUR FEVER GO DOWN TOMORROW YEAH? Feel better love!

No comments: