G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, October 15, 2007

This morning was really weird 'cuz when I woke up, my mom told me she and my dad forgot to wake me up for school.

So she was like "Eh Gwen, we all forgot to wake you up leh. You today need to go to school right? Need a letter or something for tomorrow?" and I was like "-groggily..gahh- Huh? Wake me up? For what? Mommy I don't have school today!" I thought she was really sarcastic la. Cuz she had the I'm-joking kinda voice. The kind she always uses when she's trying to fool me.

But nah she really thought I had school today xD so I was laughing my head off then going back to sleep :]

Going out with Drey and Jody later! :D going shopshop, then maybe popping by PCBunk to see my kor. I swear if he's playing Beatup, Imma scare the socks outta him!

I'VE GOT LIKE 60BUCKS IN MY WALLET.
Imma rich girl! :D

Just got my allowance from dad yesterday. He was hoping the week would be a holiday for secondary school kids so that he didn't need to give me my 35bucks xD too bad for him!

Tomorrow there's school.

AND TRAINING!

So excited. Been so long since I've sailed. I betcha my darling B12 has got all those sand/dust-like stuffs you'd see at the bottom of your boat if it's rained a lot and you've not used your boat for a long time.

Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. At least gimme strong winds for warmup. If we get to NSC I'm gonna like wash my boat real good. Missed it like hell! :D

Then Wednesday's the BEEP TEST. Oh boy. My doomsday. 6-1 for 'B' div girls. And I'm considered a B girl already since the sec4s have stepped down.

And next year Ningxin and Peckkhee will be sec4s OMG. I'll miss them like hell okay! Already missing Tzuling, Siungee and Luos like hell la D:

Oh well.
Blog more later, WITH LOADSA PICS!


Ciaoooooos people!
xoxo.

No comments: