G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 28, 2007

Studio Wu...?

Ah bloody. So many comments on my tagboard ahha. But I'm too lazy to reply 'em :]

Its 5.06AM people! :D

Spent the whole day at home and rotted. 'Nuff said.

I'm sleepy but not sleepy enough to sleep. Argh. Played my Aquila maple char just now and met another late-nighter. People who don't wanna sleep ;] ahhah!

Tomorrow going aunt's place to eat lunch D: sigh. Told my mom got dance at 3.30pm she wants me to go till, just go ealier. I still need to buy my top and half-jacket for dance! Kukuheads :/ scared not enough time.

Ohmg why the hell is Christmas Party playing on my iTunes. o.o

And I finally got the song I need for dance from Elie :D thankyou dearrrr! xoxo. Oh shit. Forgot to ask my mom if I can go work at Yoshinoya with Elie and Jiaqi for the hols D: just hoping the pay's good.

Excited for dance tomorrow :D don't care la I get kor to be my partner- since he's going tomorrow anyways. :D

And oh, I wanna go take PURELY poppin' and lockin' lessons from STUDIO WU (its a dance school).

Jiaqi said Winteng'll pass to me this paper thing that gives me one whole free lesson for a whole day. The dancers from our school are going on Saturday, so Elie doesn't wanna go on Sat. And oh, the price of Studio Wu's lessons are cheaper, about 60bucks a month for students.

But then I bet its like those kinda bigbig classes with over 8 people! D: I dowannnnn! ) :

IDON'TCARE. I might even ask my mom to consider letting me take lessons from 2 dance schools. :] but it'll be like 140bucks per month D: don't think she'd allow. If I take it'd be on Fridays (Studio Wu's poppin/lockin lessons) and Sundays (Hiphop Kids'pore- Maqrius's hiphop lessons).

If Maqrius doesn't move on to more popping or locking stuffs, I might change to Studio Wu.

When I'm older I shall go to Korea and try out lessons in Winners Dance School! THE ONE HYOYEON'S FROM, AHHHHHHHH! :D

Okay blogging just killed my remaining brain cells, and its 5.17AM. Needa catch some Zzz's or I'd die tomorrow in dance for good :] then the world will rejoice yayness!


I wanna replay those moments and jump into the scenes all over again.

No comments: