G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, October 06, 2007

Haha, I stayed up till about 3.30AM to play AuditionSEA! :D

Was smsing Quin midway cuz I saw her online but turns out she was lagging cuz she ALT+tabbed out. Haha.

I haven't studied the whole day, just kept auditioning. :] ah, if only life was so good in a way I can slack everyday! Its okay, 26th October coming le la :D

I'm thinking I should be the guai girl that I am, and go for the QnA session tomorrow morning at the tuition center. I mean, the last tuition session was yesterday, but then Mr Phua was nice enough to let those who have any questions to go and ask him tomorrow, which I guess I will.

Then Imma head down to Mac and study, maybe. If Celine comes la.

I LOVE BLACK BEAT! ;]

I added 2 of their songs into my song playlist - Wing and In The Sky. Wing is damn nice la, must see the MV. Sadly Black Beat isn't so popular cuz when they debuted this boyband or whatever called H.O.T. just disbanded and the fans didn't warmly welcome Black Beat D: how could they.

Love Black Beat cuz JAEWON IS IN IT! :D jaewonjaewonnnnnn! loveloveloveloveeee.

HE'S SO CUTE WITH HIS UBERGUAIKIASHORTBOBBINGHAIREFESDFAFAWDWQFD! :D

My phone's dying. Saving it with the charger D: hurry and charge up already!

Today is like the slackiest day by far. And oh I love CLUBBING in Audi! :D its fun. And I need more A-Cash! All this is Quin's fault lol ;] she shouldn't have bought for me A-Cash.

ITS ADDICTIVE.


Ciaoooooos
xoxo babes >:D

No comments: