G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

lovelaye SLs ;]

Keep spamming the song Show Me The Money, the one Maqrius picked to do choreography on the couple dance. Its addictive! :]
Went to school today. For dry runs of open house. Super sian, we took about one hour thirthy mins to get organised and such. Then that was only for day 1's stuffs la.
Didn't go thru day 2's dry run cuz there wasn't enough time :] and oh, I'M BUS GUIDE! :D
So I get to go to ATS to pick up the lil' kiddos. :D excited. Hahah! :] then after the whole thing, went to canteen with Yokeching, Sally and Jody while waiting for Derick. Then I went to check up on the sailing booth. Wth la the guys totally messed up the place. So me and Peckkhee decided to do it up again.
Spent a lot of time just outlining the words. And even tho Jody, Yokeching and Sally weren't from sailing, they still helped out :D thanks a lot guys. Would have taken longer if it wasn't for you three :]
Decided to continue tomorrow, when we've got more sailing stuffs to display.
And my whole body's aching from the dance lesson on Sunday! D: when I sat down on the floor to outline the words, my bum would hurt quite badly so I'd be like "Owwowwowwwwww! PAIN!" my right shoulder hurts too. Strained my muscles quite badly I guess. D: never do warm up!
Felt really tired after that. At first we thought Derick left already, but turns out Mr Kwek asked him to RETYPE OUT THE WHOLE SCRIPT. And Bernice pangseh-ed him cuz her mom came to fetch her, leaving Derick alone to type the script and go thru it with Mr Kwek till dunno what time.
Of course we waited, then Mr Kwek finally "released" Derick, and we went to eat at MOS Burger! :D all of us were starving cuz most of us didn't eat breakfast, and it was already 4pm?


Met up with Sylvia and Debbie, then we went to get my chocs and sweets at NTUC. But Sally decided to help me buy the sweets instead cuz its cheaper at her house. And we played with some of the HALLOWEEN stuffs there! :D cuteee! ;]

Then we went to I.P. Zone. I wanted to get the jacket! Was so tempted! But then hah, I resisted it. But now I regret, cuz Sally told me Mrs Sidhu told us to bring jackets tomorrow esp. for ushers cuz we'd spend most of our time in the theatrette! D:


But Derick was nice enough to agree to lend me his jacket tomorrow till he felt cold :D THANKYOU DERICK! :]

Then went to Converse, and looked, and they came to my place! Debbie went home first. We played audition and all, and Derick was again fasinated by how I can play audi o.o and kor made a new char! Met me in my room and he was like, "mei". I tio shocked la and for 5mins I couldn't figure out who he was.

They stayed over at my house till like 9.49pm! :D Sally might come and stay overnight at my place at Thursday, then we go to school together on Friday morning. Haha whacko idea but it sounds fun la. Didn't try going to school with a friend in the morning before :D





Dinner gang ;]


Played Heart Attack like siao! But it was damn fun la, all of us were going mad screaming :D haha.

They wanna come to my place again on Thursday since there's no school. Especially Derick, they're all saying my room damn comfortable o.o

Helped Sylvia train her audi char till it was going to do lvl 8 licence :D tomorrow shall tell Sylvia. GOGO SYLVIA DARLING YOU CAN DO IT! :D

No comments: