G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I heart sailing! LOL.

Okay fuckfuckfuck.

Sorry for the sudden outburst of vulgarities, but,
I HATE MATH.
Ooh, I'm like, soooooo temperamental. *bimbo sounding*

Just got back Math, Chinese and D&T papers today. Passed all but Math. Got 47/100 for the overall of Paper 1 and 2. I needed 1 mark to pass paper 1 and 5 marks to pass paper 2. Bummer!

During Math Mr Leong pretended that he came to the wrong class lol.

Got back the Math papers and when I realised I needed like 1 mark for paper 1 to pass and 5 for paper 2, I flipped thru Math Paper 1 tearing cuz I couldn't find anything for that measly one mark D:

Skipped eating during recess. Got too nervous for Lit results and upset about Math results.

Didn't get back lit paper today even tho there was literature period. Ms Goh came into class saying, "Okay class, today we're going to be having lessons.." and the whole class literally went "What the fuck? LESSONS?!" (I mean literally okay) and she went real silent and all stern looking for a moment, and then she went:

"HAHA! I was only joking class. We're not gonna have lessons today!! :D"

She was laughing quite hard. I guess the whole class fell for it xD it was nice to see us laughing during Ms Goh's period. She's a really nice teacher actually :] She didn't give back our papers cuz I think not all has been marked, but she said if she remembered right, all the people in 2I passed.

WTH? SO I GOT SO NERVOUS AND UPSET TILL I SKIPPED EATING DURING RECESS, ONLY TO HEAR THAT WE WON'T GET BACK OUR PAPERS YET?! D:

Alicia poooo taught us how to play Bridge during Lit period :] quite fun but a bit sian haha. Wanted to go back to playing teiti instead xD

Chinese sucked. Got back papers also. Did badly for paper 2, the main. My compos and letter writing were not too bad. Got 48.6 somethingsomething when I calculated! D: BUMMER. Why everything also fail by a bit ah?

But with my oral marks I passed overall for Chinese. 32/40 marks saved me xD

Went for assembly. The hall felt empty for once cuz the sec3s were still in class as the assembly talk was about the E-Learning day on Friday. Sec4s and 5s weren't in school as their last day of school was like, last week?

So yeah. There were only a few sailors sitting at the back of the hall. Almost thought the sec3s won't be coming. Would've been really sad if that was true! ) :

The only girls sitting at the back were me and Agnes. I almost thought Belle and Quin weren't coming cuz Drey wasn't, she had a dental appointment. But turns out there wasn't an avaliable slot, so she couldn't go :] she came to slack at NSC instead with Darren xD

SAILING ROCKS.
Uhhuh, uhhuh.

Finally sailed after so long! :] missed B12. IT WAS FREAKING DIRTY WHEN I TOOK OFF THE BOAT COVER. And the masts were a bit greenish at the ends. Made me really upset that my boat was so dirty D:

Rigged up and went to change. Got scolded by Mr Lee cuz me, Ningxin and Peckkhee were late for breifing. But it was true that we were in the toilet changing! D: dont believe us ei.

MY STOMACH FREGGIN HURT ON THE BUS ON THE WAY TO NSC.

Hurt so badly I cried la. Only, the tears didn't flow down. Only nice people who noticed were Aaron and Bryan and of course Quinneh babe cuz she was sitting beside me :]

Thanks Quin for your lovelaye shoulder that I leant on while I was having gastric xD LOVES MUCH.

Was thinking it was gastric, but couldn't be. I only skipped recess. I ate lunch before heading for NSC okay! D: depressing man. SIGH. My stomach's always giving me problems.

Therefore reminding me of you. LOL RANDOM.

After sailing it rained real heavily at NSC.

So heavily that we moved from the canteen tables to the floor near the office. Which is like, we could feel the rain water from the other end of the whole "auditorium/hall" place. Thats heavy! :] and oh we couldn't see Keta buoy. Tells you how heavy the rain is that we couldn't literally see ANYTHING beyond the red fence of NSC.

Dad couldn't pick me cuz his car had problems so he and mom were stuck cuz they were headed for the badminton place there.

The guys were singing in the bus again :] damn funny. Me and Quinneh darling kept staring at each other as Justin made crap jokes, then after staring we'd both break out in laughter together at the same time xD

Stupid la, the guys saw the councilors group photo and they said I ACTED CUTE. Wtf? Wanna see act cute? GO LOOK AT OTHER GIRLS LA SISSY WEENIES BEANIES! Hmph. Mubarak and Justin kept saying I act cute. AHHHH. But I couldn't hear so Justin told me AGAIN.

Jack was trying to solve the Rubik's Cube on the bus xD hahaha.

WITH THE ALGORITHMS THAT HE DREW FOR ME. Of course with the algorithms that HE understood but NOT ME, he managed to solve it twice.

The guys said if he couldn't solve it by the time we reached school, he would have to strip. LOL SIA. Then when we were around Bishan, Ryan or dunno who went "AIYAH SAD LA REACH SCHOOL LE!" when we were only at around Townsville Primary there xD then Jack kan chiong and went "NAHHHHH! FINISHED IT ALREADY LAAAAA!" only to realise they bluffed him xD

Reached school, did PT, and went off. Was raining. Waited with Ningxin for her dad, then cuz he was stuck in Farrer Road, I cabbed home with her. Mr Lee scolded her for being a Prncess-wannabe xD hahah.

Took a MERCEDES TAXI home worshxs! xD uber richness.

She still treat me the ride home leh. Wanted to pay but she kept saying nevermind! I feel guilty can D: My bag leaked and when I went "oh shit my bag leaking" the driver looked at me. Whoops. LOL.

No worries la Mercedes taxi driver, the water ONLY WET MY PE SHORTS =.='''

And my throat still hurts. At least now my voice's okay. This morning my voice made Yokeching, Syafiqah and Derick laugh D: eeyerrrr! HURHUR. I really did sound like a frog I guess, and I keep zhao-xia-ing! xD


Haha Justin, just CHONG hor. xD joke of the day <3

No comments: