G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

PSPPSP lalala

Just relinked Audrey. Haha, realised I kept forgetting to relink her :]

Y'know, seeing everyone change blog urls make me feel like changing it too, or passwording my blog (NOT JAVASCRIPT PASSWORDS omg that's like, so hackable?) so that I can type all the shiats I want in there.

Just got home from my gran's place after lunch. Ate the laksa my mom cooked and buah, now my stomach feels kinda weird. I guess it's too spicy. Hoho.

Apparently I went there at about 3pm. Melody already went home to study lol D: the younger version of my 2babes were there tho. Okay make it 3 - plus Jiawen

They kept snatching my phone here and there after Jiaxuan asked me how many phone games I had and asked me to show her. Then Jiawen came, and they were all over my phone's camera function.

My phone dropped while they were in the midst of their snatching before they left ahma's house (so.. you get a rough idea how long they were snatching my phone. More than 15mins)! But seriously, I don't mind. One of my aunts were teasing my uncle that he has to buy me a new 500bucks phone since mine dropped LOL.

Celine should hurry and ask her mom about going out to study. The computer is seriously distracting me like hell. No disicipline haha.

I TOLD MY DAD IMMA SAVE UP FOR A PSP. LOL.

He was like, "Huh? You and your brother all the same, all want Playstation ah? All want me buy huh!" then I was like, "no lor, the one I want is PORTABLE. He wants a playstation 3 la." (my bro then shouts "No I want Xbox!")

I've already saved up almost 80bucks. But those savings aren't initially for a PSP. Its more of.. saving for saving's sake :D

And oh, my dad was complaining (INFRONT OF ME SOMEMORE) to my aunt at my gran's house that I only know how to spend so much money, everything also want "blanded" (he meant 'branded' but when he's sarcastic about stuffs he'll pronounce it in this other way). Then guess what my aunt said?

"Wah! Branded ah? Good what, she's a growing girl, more brand concious mah!"

Then my dad said "She buy and want so many branded things la. Still want Adidas. Then just got her a bag. *gives this 'aiyoh..' look* then now still want PSP." then my aunt said,

"Branded good what, shows she got taste (I was secretly laughing inside, I love my aunt so much). Adidas what? Shoe ah? And what bag? Crumpler izzit? Like Timothy la, he got the red Crumpler." lol! My aunt supports getting branded stuff okay!

My dad was like "ADIDAS jacket lor. Ya the Crumpler (shoots a 'you spent a lot on that bag' look at me) bag. She got a red one also." and so I realised I got the same one as Timothy.

I LOVE MY AUNT OKAY. Haha. Apparently she's the same one that complained Timothy's Crumpler was TOO SMALL for him cuz she wanted my uncle to get him the bigggggggger one like his older bro's one, the 183bucks one that I wanted, so that I could "bring to sailing". Hhahahahurhur.

I need to cramm in Geog chapters! And Science, 12 chapters. Bleah.

Studying can kill okay. Don't know what the teachers who set our papers are thinking, only know how to make us study so much xD

No comments: