G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, October 21, 2007

Couple dance o.o

Couple dance was not as fasinating as I thought it would have been.

Not as fasinating as Hyoyeon and Jaewon's couple dance. D: bummer, letdown!

I didn't have a dance partner. GUY dance partner. Maqrius was complaining I didn't dress up hiphop enough. True enough but hey I don't have all the time in the world for shopping!

It was damn tiring. Like, not dancing for a month or so sucked out all the stamina in me, and after dance we stayed back and ran thru the routine like 565489341 times (we'd go "Okay practice one last time ah!" and after that someone would be all "EI I DIDN'T CATCH THAT PART. Practice one LAST time can?" and the same cycle would repeat), I was literally dead.

The dance partner Maqrius brought today to dance with him was quite pretty with nice long orangey-blondish hair, black highlights. Damn nice. :D and skinny. She was like sunburnt.

And oh, Maqrius danced with me while Chenyang partnered Pris when we went thru it the last 3 times. First time was funny, it sent the dance partner Maqrius brought along laughing when we were done. Cuz when I got the steps wrong I couldn't catch up so I got all messed up. So Maqrius had to hold air instead of my arm =.='''

2nd time not too bad.. 3rd time my head wasn't positioned where it should've been. So it looked really weird. Hmm.

Danced to the starting of Show Me The Money by Petey Pablo, its from the Step Up soundtrack. If someone has the song please send it to me yeah. Maqrius wants us to each have a copy of the song next week to prove we have it and have been practicing. Wtf.



So yeah thats the song aites.

And oh, Cheyang kor was there today at the lesson as Pam's partner. Damn paiseh la. Maqrius seemed to like humilating me today. Wth la, always like that. As if he dislikes me or something.

Went for dinner at Village at The Heeren after dance :D damn nice can. But I didn't want Pam's aunt to pay so much so I only drank soup, shared ice cream with Pam. And uhh kor got me rootbeer to share. One small bottle could fill 3 cups! Pam's aunt got some Calamari (sp?) and kor was telling me not to eat so much of it or I'd become the sotong. =.='''

Went shopping. Like really shopping maybe. Just didn't buy anything. Hah. Pris kept going into those girl clothes shops and kor was all "Uhh I think I stand outside..." so me and Pam pei him :]

Saw some nice clothes at 77th Street, The Heeren's branch. Damn nice. But I guess its more for skinny people. I'm FAT. D: haha. And they had some awesome hats but when I tried on the box cap I wanted to get from Hub's 77th Street, I looked really weird in it. ) : so I'm not gonna get it. Sigh.

Went back to AMK feeling really sleepy. I.P. Zone didn't seem to have nice cargo pants or 3 quarts like the nice ones Maqrius's friend had D:

Went to Converse.. walked around lalala. Saw Cheeteng and his friends and I was like, Eh.. that guy looks like...."CHEETENG!".

CHEETENG YOU LOOKED WEIRD! Tucking your shirt in. You don't fit that look la I guess. LOL.

Then went home. Kor was talking to me on the way about how he earns 2bucks SGD when he sells ACash for 9mil mesos! o.o he might give me ACash! :D haha.

And oh, Quin stayed over in my house yesterday till today. :D But she didn't sleep at all till I took over the computer at like 10am. Then she fell asleep watching me play LOL.


Guys are jerks-


guys = jerks
guys = unsensitive jerks with no brains who are kuku and they don't know a single thing and they just talk nonsense


therefore,

guys = pure nonsense.

No comments: