G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Stupid, STUPID GWEN.

Didn't feel like blogging today. Haha. Got super wiped out from today's beep test.

Got 6-2. Same as Ningxin. I saw her drop out then I dropped out too cuz we were running beside each other. And I was having sorethroat so my lungs and throat were literally burning.

Cheeteng and Justin got injured today. BAIKA-rians. Hahah :] so cheeteng just slack and sit down there while we did beep test xD oh well. Hope both your injuries heal guys :D

Aitong's coming to MFSS for open house :] but I'm only ushering, not taking ATS D: Darren and Jody are taking ATS! :D

I told Gengtao I diedie also MUST take ATS, especially class 6C! :D can see Ranice and Weisze and Nicole.

Got back Lit, English and Science today.

Cried after I got back English, screamed after I got back Lit. Whole class screamed at Mrs Supra when fighting for marks. Why?

I got 26/50 for English paper 2. Like, just passed. Didn't get back paper 1 yet.
I got 69/100 for Lit. 1 MORE FREGGIN MARK TO AN A2.
I got 40/100 for Science. And when the class was fighting for marks, Supra didn't really bother, EVEN THO WHATEVER WE'RE FIGHTING FOR IS STATED EXACTLY IN THE TEXTBOOK.

Guess what? I don't have an A yet. Yep. No A1s or A2s. Chiong my studies also no use.

I feel like a failure. I feel like I don't really belong to Mayflower. Like, study also I get such bad results. I already failed 2 subjects when I tried so hard. You have no sucky idea how suckish that feels. I should just drop to Normal Academic.

I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO 3E ANYMORE.
Cuz the only avaliable class for me will be 3D. Then I'll suck cuz I don't wanna take art tho I'm good in it.

Everyone's telling me that I passed for English, its already good enough. Cuz 25 people from 2D failed, 19 people from my class failed, 15 people from 2E failed, and 12 people from 2A failed.

And Suhailah bothered failing so many people from her own English class. Its like, with her around, MY ENGLISH NEVER SEEMS TO GET AN A. And she says she's already taught us this and that about not lifting etc. BUT SHE DIDN'T. So we were all complaining.

I had mood to eat recess today but talking to Atiqah and Chuxian before recess made me laugh.

And now David keeps suanning me about my results. Yeah, I can laugh. But I guess I'm crying inside cuz I already feel so upset. I guess when studying I didn't get anything when I thought I did.

PROVES HOW STUPID I AM HUH.

Oh well Gwen, this is you.

I hate people who suan me. Especially about my results. Yeah, you can carry on calling me stupid, cuz I am. Fail so many subjects. Even failed Math. Hurhur.

Joey and Cass, I know that you know I tried my best and that in class when everyone was talking when given free time to study I was doing Math for the whole period, and that I really chionged already and pushed myself.

But whats the use?
I STILL FAILED.

No comments: