G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, October 22, 2007

I don't know why I'm spamming my blog now.

But yeah.
I'M STILL PISSED OFF.

You're just making everything seem worse now you know. And you won't even know how anyone feels cuz you won't care.

So why do I care?
Why SHOULD I care?

I'm effing tired, effing pissed off. And I wonder what the heck's wrong with me. Kuku. I'm just really tired. And after one whole week of effing lousy results you were only there to suan me.

I'M TIRED OF ALL THE SHIT AND NONSENSE IN THE WORLD.
Especially shit and nonsense about you.

I'm tired. I really am. I wanna give up.

I really want to.


I've never thought I was wrong. But you always make me think twice. You're the one making me tired and hurt. But oh wait,
YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT NOTHIN'.

No comments: