G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm just doing my blog spam thang again.

Tomorrow there's open house, and I'm MENTORING some young lil' ATS kiddos who're gonna join Mayflower sec cuz I'm so gonna be the nicest/best/most bhb/jfhsauhfsdh mentor they'll have ever seen!

And I wanna get 6C- Ranice, Weisze and Nicole's class! Yupppp.

Really tired. Haven't showered. Just ate finish my DARS Chocolate and its like 11.28pm. Okay thats like really fattening.

My eyes still feel sore, and tomorrow I'm gonna have a hard time moving about cuz my muscles are aching like they've never did before. Which kinda sucks cuz I've got lots of walking to do tomorrow. :/ hmm.

Can't even sit down on any surface today without going "Owwwch." and wincing a bit. My butt muscles thingy hurts. Haha. Even my right shoulder and both leg muscles hurt. A lot.

Oh well. Looking forward to tomorrow.
Shall leave my parents to do the finding-out themselves.

They always do, anyway.

No comments: