G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, October 12, 2007

Hello free world! :]

EXAMS ARE OVER! Freedom :D

Going out with some of the sec2 councilors later :] okay actually around now, cuz I'm gonna go get prepared.

Supposed to go East Coast but it just rained so I think we're gonna change our plans today. Haha.

I kinda have no mood to go out D: and I'm having gastric, cuz I didn't have breakfast just now. Cuz of someoneeee. o.o

Played audi for a while, met theify197 again! :D hey theify! LOL. Then went to play maple with Justin. Pissed me off again la. Duhhhh.

So yeah, I feel pissed off now. Hmm.

Shall take loads of pics later I guess :D and post them here.

And oh! After I meet up with the councilors and after I've gone out with them, I'm going over to Melody Neoneo's place to bake cookies! :D haha. Gonna meet her at AMKHub to go NTUC and get the ingredients :]


I'm sorry. I feel like changing my mind, but then again, I don't want to.


Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
and I watch them fall everytime
Another colour turns to grey
and it's just too hard to watch it all
slowly fade away

No comments: