G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, October 25, 2007

Shall do my usual blog spam. I'm really tired now and cried till my eyes are puffy but I don't really care.

Talking to Kerrie on MSN. Thanks babe, for comforting me and giving me suggestions.
The best and still the best after these two long years, thanks for being there for me love!

I keep thinking again and again about what has happened recently three days back. Thinking of it makes me pissed off but I can't help it. I guess, if things are like that, I'll just leave it be. Its meant to be, maybe(?). How I feel would never change, tho.

Thinking back, maybe I am just stupid. Pure stupidity. Of Gwendolyn Neo Yuan Qi.

I have training tomorrow, and therefore pangsehing my lovables! D: Supposed to go to Lower Pierce Reservoir with AGEK but I last min decided not to go cuz I don't want to pon sailing, even tho many of us wanna.

During open house, I kept thinking. What if I had joined the other CCA that I wanted to join besides sailing? Modern dance o.o Yokeching asked me if I had joined modern dance instead of sailing, "Would you be one of them?"

Oh well. I'm happy with my current lessons now so yeah. Jiaqi forced me to dance today! So paiseh. At the "bowling alley" during open house. Haha. The dance seniors were in the dance studio dancing so I refused, but Jiaqi wanted to see my dance moves real badly so she dragged me outside to dance. AH SO PAISEH.

Jiaqi and Sera, I LOVE YOU! :]

And I love you too.
I shall leave this all behind me. For now.

No comments: