G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hang on, I'm bueno-ing!

No, I'm serious. I could finally bear to eat my Kinder Bueno, so I did.

Still feeling pukish after drinking the Koi bubble tea with Cia earlier. Too much pearl = gagging device!

School has been a blast lately! What with all the Kpop craziness in class with Manda and Mel. Manda and I will do the Again & Again dance again and again. (HAHA DIDN'T REALIZE IT, BUT PUN NOT INTENDED!)

Once we got caught by Atiqah and Cia. Qah was like, "GWEN AND MANDA! WHAT IS THIS?!"


I love school.


(Minus the homework, crappy teachers, attiude teachers, H1N1 checks, temperature-taking.. mhmm.)

My temperature's been going up steadily for the past 2 days. Its funny, cuz its like 37.3 yesterday, then 37.4 after recess yesterday. Today it was 37.4 in the morning and 37.5 after recess. Oh well, don't give me a real fever and I'm a HA-PPY GIRL.

-------------------------------

Might be going for a hip hop competition in 2 weeks. Still can't make up my mind cuz finally there's a solo category, yet I feel this strong guilt as I need to focus and put my heart into studies.

This is what I want; to prove to my parents something, most of all. And also to show to myself I am not a CMI kia.

I was really depressed after the crew dropped out without telling me first before the last competition. Haha I remember Quin lending me her shoulder when I was talking to Ker about it in a very heartbroken way on the bus back from NSC.

But seriously, after that I stopped hip hop.


I can't make up my mind!

I think I can mug when I come home, then practice for 1 hour every day after studying?

Need. To. Figure. This. OUT!




Love this song after finding out the lyrics. Didn't like it too much at first; found it was too rushed and not as good as their previous mini album and full album. But SNSD made a sexy, more matured and prettier comeback. :)

I love Sunny and Sooyoung! They look so much more matured than ever and Sooyoung's new haircut is :heart:. Taeyeon too, not much changes but pretty as ever. Yoona's haircut and brown hair makes her look so different especially on the album cover. I couldn't find her on the cover at first or their group shots cuz she looks so fierce.

Well, the girls that debuted as soft, gentle and cutsie girls are now grown up! (Just like SHINee. Why does SM Entertainment want them to all make looks-mature comebacks?!)

Don't like Yuri's new hair.
(It made me mistake her for maknae Seohyun. =.=)

No comments: