G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 08, 2009

Nana's B CF -- DON'T LIKE IT!



I don't like her! :( Minho kissed her and Taeminnie held her hands! Stupid skincare CF.. I watched SHINee's Reebok CF last year and I liked it. Cuz there were no girls involved, only really, really, rilly cool high top shoes.




Taemin at 0:36-0:38 is damn cute!!! I like Key and Jonghyun oppa's stares before they started the hopping race thing. :3 esp when Jonghyun flipped his hair to look at the camera. When TM hit Key's stomach with the thing!! LOL CUTE. "We did it we did it whoo whoo-" "*hits*" "Ah ow *grabs stomach* -hugs lil' son Taemin-"

1:20 and 1:23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH. MY. GOSH!!! PAUSE THERE. MINHO AND JONGHYUN LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE FRENCH-KISSING! WTH, HOTTTTTT. I wanna take Jonghyun's place HAHA. Or vice versa also can.

And lastly Minho's facial expression at 1:28-1:30. Super cute, meccha kawaii! *big-eyed, eyebrows up-down-up-down* (TM and K were so cute when Onew gave them a yellow card. Taemin flipped it away and both he and Key bowed when Onew red-carded him for that)


Was falling asleep in the theathrette today with Syafiqah. Freezing to death too cuz I thought it would be a warm day so I didn't bring my jacket. Thanks for lending me yours! :)

Stupid Jon and Izzy were disturbing me. Like I was writing halfway when Jon Ha suddenly put a stapler to my arm and pressed down!! I almost screamed, till I realised the stapler had no stapler bullets. =.= while doing the SBQ he loaded in the bullets and almost stapled my shirt!! Clarence was having a good time watching me freak out, meh.

Aaron is a Drummania noob and will always be a Drummania noob. NOOB! Can't believe he was playing Pokemon on his cellphone and no one noticed. Only when he told me did I see a phone in his hands, haha.


Went to Popular with Kerrie after that. Met a few people from school -- Amos, Atreya and Bryan, at different times.

Bought Chem assessment and guide books. Saw Amos and he was finding some Amath assessment books. He was like squatting at the corner so I got a bit of a shock when I saw him. Quite fun talking to him sometimes, especially about Chinese! Haha.

Walking home, I saw Atreya and Bryan (A&B, I just realised) on their bikes! Atreya and I were complaining about Mrs Koh's style of teaching when he was asking me if I took elec Geog (he seems to be on the hunt for elec Geog students), while we waited for the traffic light. Its so cool that they cycle home from AMK and they live in Bradell! "Not far la, not very far at all actually." Atreya told me. The only time I ever cycled from one part to another was.. with Bryan Koh after Linjie's birthday BBQ -- Thomson to AMK.

Gonna play badminton with Gerald later downstairs. Excited for it. I wanted to swim tonight but.. uh, girl things? stopped me from doing so. DAMN, quite pissed off.

Can't wait for next Sunday! I shall resume playing badminton at the courts with everyone every Sunday again. The only difference was that 4 years ago I was trashing the kids. Now they're trashing (and scaring) me with their smashes. :(

MOOOOOOOOOVIES!

No comments: