G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 02, 2009

SHINee (shiny) Shoes


Okay just found it online, gonna ask my mom to get them for me cuz its so freaking pretty, used by Onew for A.Mi.Go's MV! Don't copy me I saw them first SHOOOO. The ones worn by Key are also effing cute and pretty but ugh I want this pair sooooo bad!

Someone bring me to Korea. I believe I will go on a sneaker-shopping spree there. Mark my words, I wanna collect all these effing chio shoes.

I am not happy today. Not happy at all. But I will not dampen the excitement I'm getting from finding all my SHINee shoes by all these shit.

My dad wants me to take my blood test BY this week. Y'know whats the first thing he said to me the moment I got home? "Go bathe Mommy wants to take you for your blood test." and I freaked.

Watching videos from Korea's Daum TV website. DAMN I SEE PREEEETTY SHOES.

No comments: