G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Le sigh

Auntie Nicola (?) just went home about 20mins ago after telling me what pills I need to take. 12 pills to take everyday, with 1 or 2 sachets of powered thing. Le sigh.. not going to enjoy that.



No point regretting - whatever harm is done, is done.

I'm feeling damn fcuked up as of now.. really stressed and tired out mentally.

I'm sorry, I'm just going thru a really bad phase in life.


At times like this I wish I could go to Melbourne to see Nadya jiejie and her cat Pickles. And abang Azhar.

Praying to God that everything's gonna be alright. Gonna try, since David told me to try weeks back (I didn't) and now Auntie Nicola told me try praying too.

Pray for wisdom and to be able to forgive. Pray for good health in months to come. Pray for my friends and for my family. Pray for all this nonsense to be over and for problems to be solved.

No point holding a grudge or having hatred for a person. Even so, forgiving a person only does me good, not the person whom I'm forgiving. To them its like, "Who cares if you forgive me or not! I'm still living my life fine and dandy." but to the person who can't forgive (and prolly hates), its harmful cuz she/he's always not happy and stressed when the hated person is mentioned or gossiped about.

Did you know?
If your body is very stressed out, it creates its own toxin, therefore causing people to fall sick (or causing people to get frequent headaches).

Stress is one of the top killers, as most - or I should say all - problems are stress-related or caused by stress. Heart attacks included.

(That is why one should never drink animals' blood, as before the animal is slaughtered they undergo tremendous stress, resulting in a lot of toxin in their blood.)

Yup, you learn all these facts as a nutrilogist.. or whatever its called. Quoting these from Auntie Nicola.


I love the 10th song on my blog's playlist.

I can't find it online and I really want it! So if anyone can get the song for me, please do! Listen to it too while you have it; really a lovely song.


I know you'd love me if you knew I'd let you down (x2)

Oh we need to get away (yeah we want to get away)
But we'll never get away now

It's easy when it hurts so say goodbye
We'll fall in love again just give it time
It's easy when it hurts so say goodbye
We'll fall in love again just give it pain

Don't let your love be colder than death
Don't let no tear drops fall from your eyes


-------------------------------------

Excited for the last minute planned trip to BKK!

Okay its not confirmed, cuz my mom seems reluctant to go. But Celine and I are already sounding hyped up and geared up for a getaway trip with our momzies. SHOPPING.

Next week! BANGKOK HERE WE COME.


p.s. Note to self: Mom still owes me 69bucks for my Topshop tee.

No comments: